“Take me back tomorrow! Perfect!”

Villa Montana Beach Resort
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Isabela
Reviewed 17 January 2012

We had the best holiday we could ask for in Isabela and everything was just perfect. The hotel staff are very welcoming and the level of cleanness was very good. The rooms are of good size and the set up as expected. But we did nto go there to adore the room because the beach and the lovely area was so good that we spent little time in the room. The beach is very clean and the hotel food was great and priced correctly.
This was a very relaxing stay for us and I can see ourselves going back with more friends.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paco M

Reviewed 7 January 2012

I did not stay a the Villa Montana Resort... but would love to on my next trip back. I toured the grounds and what a beautiful place its like a tropical Rain-forest / Fantasy Island. I found it to be one of the best places on the Island. Clean, the views are incredible! I did eat at the restaurant, which was very good, all the staff was very nice and kind. And it was great to eat and look out at the ocean view. I would have NO reasons not to come back. And would love to stay at th resort on the next trip.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ivoryours
Reviewed 28 December 2011

We did not stay here. We only came for dinner. Place looked very nice. Major effort made on both exterior and interior design. Food was overall good, but you paid for it.
Nice for a once-per-vacation high-end restaurant. Location right on the water's edge was fantastic.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank NorthSouth
Reviewed 16 December 2011

A beautiful resort with nice staff and amazing food! The beach is a absolutely beautful aith magnificent sunsets. Water a little rough but pools are a great alternative. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Wanted to say that my husband and I just celebrated our 30th and 40th birthdays there with 20 other family members and friends and it was outstanding!!! Mara and jeremie exceeded my expectations and helped me organize the best event ever! The food was 5 star quality and I highly recommend the chef jeremie! Mara helped us organize very elegant dinners that our guests thought were outstanding!!

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank Meganzub7
RobinGM, General Manager at Villa Montana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2011

Dear Megan

Thank you for the fantastic review you have given us re your and your husband's birthday celebration here at Villa Montana Beach Resort. I will be sure to let Mara and Jeremie know to read this review so they can see for themselves and let their teams know how much their hard work was appreciated. As I have said before our biggest joy is when guests come to our lovely property and leave here completely satisfied that them and their friends have had an amazing time.

We hope to welcome you back to Villa Montana Beach Resort sometime soon in the near future.

Nos Vemos Pront (We will see you soon)

Best Regards

Robin Donenberg

Also consider these accommodations in or near Isabela
3.9 km away
60.7 km away
Combate Beach Resort
Combate Beach Resort
#1 of 8 in Cabo Rojo

Been to Villa Montana Beach Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Villa Montana Beach Resort

Address: Carr. 4466 KM 1.9 Interior | Barrio Bajuras, Isabela 00662, Puerto Rico
Region: Caribbean > Puerto Rico > Isabela
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Isabela
Price Range: $325 - $758 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Villa Montana Beach Resort 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Montana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Villa Montana Beach Hotel Isabela