“Family stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Gariel J
“Family stay”
Reviewed 11 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I stayed here with my family, 5 total. It's comfortable, very nice and clean. It includes washer and dryer. Don't forget to ask for the pin because the address seen here won't work for Google Maps. You'll need the pin.

jasminems...
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
“Vacacional rental house”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I loved the house. Verry clean and there was a lot of space. The landscaping was beautiful.The owner was verry attentive. Its a verry quiet and peaceful place for a good stay.The house is verry fresh and pleasent.I would deffinitly go back and recommend my family and friends for a good weekend.

locasio17...
Kissimmee, Florida
“Excellent !”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

It was a great experience! The owner treated me , with respect. Beautiful and spacious house. The house was very cleaned. Nice place to stay.

cloet3390
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Perfect”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I loved the house very comfortable clean a quiet place very good service from the owner I truly love it because they are outstanding to the cleaners and the customers many thanks I recommend it very beautiful and comfortable

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Eric S
“WOULDN'T RECOMEND”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I do have to say it was a nice house. BUT It was hard to find, what's the point of having a tv with no remote or any channels to watch. And the main reason why I say I wouldn't recommend is because I couldn't stay in there even 30 min I had an allergy attack like none other. Looks clean but smells like moth balls and dead roaches. Left same night rather drive 2 hours their and 2 hours back than to stay there. Good Day!

Management Response
21 Jul 2017
Estamos en total desacuerdo con este feedback ya que este alegado huésped rento para una persona y la evidencia demuestra que 2 personas utilizaron la casa y luego se retiro luego de usarla. Luego trataron de que se le devolviera el dinero. No creemos que haya sido un huesped con buenas intenciones. Si ven todos los review de las demás personas tenemos 5 estrellas. Usen discreción los dueños de propiedades de trip advisor al rentarle a esta persona.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing