“Great place for a family stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Nice BBQ
One of my students drew me. English is my second language, I can't say 'Focus'!
We accept all major credit cards!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rafumed
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Great place for a family stay”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

First, let me tell you what I was looking for. We wanted a house comfortable enough for at least 8, with some amenities to enjoy at nights, A/C and safe. This house is that and more. It could fit 10 adults, has a/c units in all 3 rooms and also 2 units that are enough for living room and pool table area. The yard is spacious with a charcoal bbq, hammocks, foosball table and ping pong table as well. The house has all you need to cook, plenty of towels, toilet paper and pretty much all you may need. Location feels very safe. In PR , roosters and dogs are everywhere so may be noisy at night if not used to. The house even provides ear plugs anticipating this. As may know, electrical power and water can be an issue at times for the whole island. We have no issues while here but there is a power generator and a recently installed water cistern in case is needed.
In terms of location, is few miles from the beach area but a car is a must here as you may know. Phone GPS worked just fine for us although spotty at times. There are restaurants within reasonable distance.
In all, was a wonderful experience. Owner and house keeper were always a call away. Definitively can' recommend enough.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Mar 2018
Dr. Rafael
Thanks for your amazing review! I can highly recommende for the whole vacation rental industry by us!
Lissette reported how clean and tidy the Casa was left!
Hope you come back soon! We also have Casa Vista Verde Guánica! Please Google Gilligan’s Island PR!
In Orlando Area we have Casa Vista Verde I and II in Altamonte Springs!
Casa Vista Verde I sleeps up to 20!!! Search for Dream House & Vacation Paradise!

Casa Vista Verde
Dream House & Vacation Paradise
Javier M
“Perfect vacation spot in Isabela!”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I must say that we had an amazing experience staying here! It is literally minutes from the beach. The location is peaceful, my wife and son were very pleased staying here. The house is beautiful and clean, fully stocked with everything you need to enjoy your vacation all we needed was to buy groceries :-) Thank you Jose and Randy for accommodating us! This place is amazing!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Jul 2017
You are most welcome! We are in the process of having our next Casa Vista Verde in Guanica very soon.

mariaisab...
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My family and I truly enjoyed our stay in Casa Vista Verde in Isabela. The house is spacious and fully equipped. We enjoyed Isabela beaches located only a few minutes away in car ride. The house has a ping pong table, pool table, and a fuss table, which provided for fun activities for my teenage children. I highly recommend this vacation rental if planning to visit the west coast of Puerto Rico.

21 Apr 2017
Doña Maria, thanks for your kind review!
Hope to have you back anytime. We highly recommend you to the whole vacation rental communnity.
De corazón, gracias.
Sheila D
“OMG! Five Starts for sure!”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This is an amazing casa to vacation! We stayed, my older sister and my new born baby niece for the whole spring break week and we had a great time! They have everything!

They even have a nice crib/playpen. When it rained, we played pool and ping pong. I don’t know much about foosball, but they have that too. Casa Vista Verde is very well located, close to Villa Pesquera Beach and central to No. 2 road that takes you everywhere. It was nice that there is a Walmart not too far from a 24 hour Walgreens, especially with the baby. Very close to Casa Vista Verde there is a big grocery store called “Econo”, that has all you need plus BBQ charcoal (nice BBQ grill in the yard, by the way). We went to Arecibo to see 3 important places that were very cool, the Christopher Columbus monument, also the biggest radio scope in the world and the Camuy deep caves, just in one day about 35 minutes’ drive. The property manager was very, very helpful all the time we stayed. He said last guest left a few “Medalla” beer cans and let me have them (sis can’t drink as baby …) There is a nice pond ideal for my niece in Villa Pesquera and smaller kids. I love Isabela’s Casa Vista Verde, and want to come back for a longer time.

2 Apr 2017
Dear Sheila!
Thanks for your nice review! I'm happy that you enjoyed Casa Vista Verde and the Medalla beers left by the prior guest! LOL
Please come back soon and let your friends now about our Casa!
You are family now!
Casa Vista Verde
Dream House & Vacation Paradise
Luz J
“The best vacation ever”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed with my family for one week in this beautiful house. This house have everything you and your family need to enjoy a great vacation time. The neighborhood is quite. The beach, restaurants and stores are near the house by driving short distances. You will not regret. Randy costumer service is incomparable. No only he receive you he will be there for you at any time.

2 Mar 2017
You are the kind of guest all host would dream of!
Thanks for your nice review!
Please come back!
Jose
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing