“This will save you research time!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Unit A queen bed.
Unit C Queen Bed and ottoman
Unit C queen bed and fully equipped Kitchen with full size refrigerator and stove.
Unit C dining area and smart TV with wifi.
Unit C shower
Unit C bathroom
Leads to the beach path.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kevin G
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“This will save you research time!”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Location is almost unbeatable. Very close to the main beaches (walking distance), but also secluded enough to guarantee a peaceful stay. Security, amenities, attention to small details is what you get from S&P. You definitively get the impression that they working hard to be the best in the area. From our travel experience, both locally and internationally, you can tell the owners are striving to make this place almost a boutique hotel. Everything is neat and clean (room, garden, outdoor facilities, parking area). Actually couldn’t find anything to complaint about. This is a huge contrast to my last experience a couple of years ago in Isabela (see my previous review). If S&P’s place is available go for it. This post should probably save you a couple a minutes of researching reviews!

26 Mar 2017
Thanks for staying with us during your vacation. Glad you enjoyed your time on the property.
Claudia C
“I didn't want to leave”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Pedro's is wonderfully located between two beaches on the east side of Isabela, and is just a few minutes drive to Aguadilla. There are wonderful places to eat within walking distance or short driving distance. Sharon will tell you her favs, check them out!

Having a private walkway to the beach is very nice.... What a view once you get there! Then you've got plenty of beautiful beach to walk each way. I loved it.

We stayed in studio C. It was plenty of room for the two of us and we even had a couple of friends over for dinner in there too! The kitchen is stocked with all the pots, pans, and dishes you will need including a blender and toaster. The bed is comfortable and the bathroom has plenty of space with extra towels and they even provide beach towels.

The shared patios are lovely! The grill area is great, we cooked out a few times on our visit. The big patio is a great place to have a meal, sit with a book, or have cocktails with neighbors. Sharon also has fresh herbs growing that you are welcome to snip and use in your cooking. Check out the second level patio for beautiful views!

About twenty minutes after we left I got a call from Sharon because I left my WALLET! She was already in her car to meet me so I could get it and get to my flight on time. I can't say enough how much I appreciate Sharon!

I will absolutely stay at Pedro's Palms again when I return to Isabela. I would recommend anyone to have Pedro's as their home away from home when they check out this beautiful part of Puerto Rico.

26 Mar 2017
Glad you enjoyed your time on the property.
Patti C
Apopka, Florida
“Paradise”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This place is awesome, brand new, clean, location is perfect, you can get to so many beautiful beaches within a 10-15 minute drive or walk right down to the beach from the path that goes to the beach right behind this place. Take a right and walk to Jobo's Beach to surf or boogie board or just relax under a palm tree, take a left to walk to Shack's Beach were the snorkeling is right there just walking into the water which is one of my favorite beaches!!! As for eating lots of great local restaurants or you can cook your own meals in your room which has a full size kitchen or in the grilling area under a cabana right outside your room. The owners are great, when we arrived our room was nice and cool and they had a pitcher of cold water and glasses waiting for us. Sharon is always making sure that everything is perfect and she is a talented lady with crafts and jewelry she makes and are great gifts to take home. Peter keeps the property beautiful lots of tropical plants and herbs they grow which you can use for cooking if you want.Since there are only 3 apartments the place is peaceful and relaxing in a hammock watching the birds and other wild life made it a perfect place to be! Will definitely be going back to this wonderful place of paradise and will recommend it to all my friends and family. Thanks to Peter & Sharon for taking so much of there time in making sure your vacation here is one you will always remember, a fantastic place to visit!

26 Mar 2017
Thanks for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.
pcrisco
Orlando, Florida
“Waking up in Paradise...palm trees and everything!”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Wow, my sister, mother and I were super happy when we arrived in Puerto Rico (PR) to find out that we were staying in the perfect little place in a perfect little spot between Shack's Beach and Jobo's Beach. The private path to the beach is really special...its own adventure!

This NEW place really has everything to offer and more! The property is gated, private, and delightful. There are several fantastic outdoor areas to linger, including an outdoor kitchen, grill and a cozy covered patio for dinning! I loved having a full kitchen (coffee, tea, snacks, cocktails and more)! My sister especially liked the hammock. Don't forget to look up and gaze at the stars...amazing!

There is a big surf community here and whether or not you surf, it's was extremely fun to discover the abundant alluring beaches. Each one is unique with its own compelling charm!

These are some of the beaches we visited:
Shack's Beach (Great snorkeling, surfing, kite boarding, paddle boarding-SUP and spectacular sunsets!)
Jobo's Beach (Great surfing, sunning, and swimming!)
Surfer’s Beach (Great surfing and sunning for me, the spectator!)
Crashboat Beach (Beautiful for SUP, swimming, and snorkeling!)

Need some suggestions for places to dine out??? No problem, the owner’s know where to go.

Awesome breakfast or lunch at “TBC” (Deliciousness)! Lunch at “Arepas to Go and More” (Great health food digs)! We celebrated a birthday dinner @” Palmas Café” (Fabulous food)! We indulged in some fine dining, along with fine wine, by booking a table at “Eclipse Restaurant” for sunset (Unforgettable photo ops)! Oh and don't forget to check out the best pizza ever @ “The Cheesecake Shoppe” (sounds funny, I know...you won't ever forget it)! Their cheesecakes are awesome too!

You’ll be awestruck by this location, its beauty, and the peacefulness at this hidden island gem. An everlasting impression for your soul! The owners (Pete and Sharon) are super-cute, super nice, and willing to assure your stay is perfect in every way!

Until we meet again!

Your age range 50-64
5 Feb 2017
It's was a real treat having these three on the property in January. So glad you enjoyed your stay! Looking forward to your next visit! Sharon & Pete
Charlean...
Dreams Tulum
“Best/cleanest”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Sharon and Peter have done a wonderful job preparing a place for visitors to feel at home while away. Everything is brand new. Can't say enough good things about the cleanliness. The personal touches were so pleasant; down to the cold water waiting on you in the refrigerator. The outdoor area is such a plus. It's completely covered and has a dining table, sofa and grill. Enjoyed more than one dinner out there. Got lucky one night and it poured for a minute on the tin roof while I grilled. We slept most nights with the windows open. Hearing and feeling the ocean breeze is a dream come true.
I went with my 22 year old son who wanted to surf. I saw from day one Sharon and Peter were very encouraging, experienced, and gladly helped my son decide where to go every day to catch the big waves. They were very helpful also when deciding where to eat. They were true hosts wanting us to have a memorable vacation. As we were checking out Sharon offered to help us with a quick art project. And in fifteen minutes we walked with some beautiful etched shot glasses to bring home. She made it easy and fun. My son loved it. Such a nice touch.
I consider myself lucky to have found Pedro's Palms. Such a blessing. Can't wait to go back.

2 Feb 2017
It was a pleasure meeting you both. Thanks for staying with us during your vacation! Hope to see you in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing