See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We will return with our without our kids. Loved it! Pick up a mango off the ground...walk around, take in all the colors and sights...tour the chocolate factory right next door...swim...gorgeous and also very affordable. They can arrange transportation, too and recommend where to eat. They call it the country, but 1/2 mile walk from Grenville...easy peasy. Lovely! Smashing! Bully! 4 thumbs up including our toes!

Room Tip: Look it up on internet; email the staff.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Richard M
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Needed a place to stay for whilst visiting St Andrews parish for business. Valley Breeze was one of the only options for accommodation that came up. After a slow response to communication and a tardiness in confirming my booking, I found the staff to be extremely attentive and helpful. Genuine and caring of my needs, they had a good balance of local character and professionalism. The rooms were spotlessly clean and well appointed, but as someone who was there for work, I must admit a desk and chair would have been a useful addition to the suite. Small point would also be to ensure a cutting board in the kitchen, other than that kitchen was well appointed.
The TV was equipped with an Amazon firestick but no one knew the code to access any of the movies etc. didn't matter to me as I was working but that needs sorting out.
The bedroom AC was excellent but the rest of the suite does not have AC and got very hot even with windows open so think it might benefit from being added in future.
All in all a very comfortable location and the area has a lot to offer the adventurous visitor. Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank CaribJDC
Reviewed 21 August 2016

The cost of the guest house for this area was a little pricey but I did go during high season (carnival). The staff of the guest house are very friendly and respond quickly for requests. The room was clean upon arrival. It was a small efficiency equipped with a/c, fan, stove, fridge/freezer and microwave. Dishes, pots, pans and cutlery were included. The room was fully furnished had modern Ikea touches. My sheets were a little thin so I had to ask for more because I generally sleep with comforters (for comfort). The mattress wasn't as comfortable as I would like but I slept nonetheless.

There is no cable in the rooms anymore so I was not able to look at local television. Amazon is the only "cable" available which has very limited options. That was very disappointing and the WIFI although in the room did not work all of the time. So while watching Youtube (which was the best way for me to watch shows) on my ipad or on wifi calls the signal would drop different times in the day and night.

I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to anyone who needs to be near the country as opposed to St. Georges . I was closer to my family and was able to catch buses as needed to go into Grenville as needed.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Anushka N
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I'm not a difficult person. I always sleep in small and cheap motels. Valley Breeze was the one I chose before my tour-trip to Grenada. I easily found the lodging once there. You just have to take the mountain road in Grenville, and take the right road after the gas station. You can't miss the sign.

Check in was relatively quick and a young boy showed me the room. When we entered, all the lodging was on a big heat (maybe 40C) as the room was directed in front of the setting sun. The boy turned on the A/C and I went taking a bath at the pool because I had been hiking the whole day. It was a refreshing and welcoming bath. The pool is small but does the job.

I then went back in my room and it was still very hot. I took a shower and went for diner in town. When I came back, another family with children was here, screaming and jumping. Also the music set at the bar was quite loud. I didn't complained because I was tired and didn't want to bother them. I put the A/C on but there was only one mode and didn't work really well. It was just working 15min and then stopped again and again.

In the middle of the night, A/C started to bip loud I had to plug it out. I tried to plug it in few times but didn't work... I had a hot hot night even of I was alone ;-)

I slept quite bad due to heatness.

Anyway, I woke up quite early to start qua qua hike. Good location, hotel people was OK. Good price/quality but check A/C at check-in!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank swimm3r31
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed at Valley Breeze in April 2015, for 11days.
The apartment was very modern and clean.

Buses stop out front of the apartment regularly, small pool on the grounds which was great for evening parties.
Grenville town is appx 30mins walk, so you may want to hire a car or get bus. Although my friends  and i enjoyed jogging the distance in the morning.
 Staff our present at the apartment daily and are very helpful and polite.
Would definitely stay here again, only downside was it was a bit far for the party scene

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends