“Quick delivery”
Review of Pizza 73

Pizza 73
Ranked #32 of 97 Restaurants in Spruce Grove
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered for our family with a delivery to our hotel. Quick delivery was appreciated by the hungry crew! Great food and our order came exactly as we requested with no mistakes.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Best Gluten Free pizza in the grove. When I order I ask for extra sauce on my Gluten Free Hawaiian pizza. No problems. The owner is an amazing guy. He is very friendly, kind and always interested in how you are as well as what he can do to make everything better.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I remember when Pizza 73 first came out in the 80's. It was terrible but delivered late and was cheap. It was the go to after a night at the bar (you remember, I know you do ). Well they have definitely upped their game. Not the best pizza but for the price is darned good. And as another reviewer mentioned, once you order a few times, the pizza is even better as they add more toppings and cheese as a loyalty reward. My faves are the Lite and Hawaiian Feast. Usually can't decide between the two so get a half and half. Wings are always good. Really, really good value for the dollar. Keep it up Pizza 73!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Whenever we want pizza, we always go to Pizza 73. The price is right for our family and the pizza is really good. Always hot and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I stopped here after going to Pizza Hut and being told it would be 45 minutes to get two personal pizzas cooked. I just wanted a small amount of pizza but didn't want to wait so long. Pizza 73 was next door so I asked and they said 15 minutes tops. Well it was and it was not a bad price. I was on my way home so I got the pizza and took it with me and started eating it while driving, and at first bite, it had very little taste. It was a pepperoni pizza and it tasted like cardboard. There was no spice or flavour in the peppermint and no heat in the pepperoni. The cheese was bland and boring. The sauce was like it wasn't there. The crust was also like eating cardboard. I didn't enjoy the crusts like I usually do. I left half of it until it cooled down because usually any pizza is good when cold, but this just tasted like cold cardboard now.
I've had Pizza 73 a couple of times before, usually because the person ordering it got it from there. It's never been my fav place to go and now I'm not going to waste my money with any Pizza 73 again since I've had at least 4 tries and never enjoyed it.
I will say the service was ok and pricing wasn't bad as they had deals advertised. This locations owner was working so I hope they have this good of service when he's not there. Other locations may not be this friendly and quick.

Joshua L, Front Office Manager at Pizza 73, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Sorry we let you down. Please send us an email at comments@pizza73.com and we’ll take care of this right away. Thank you.