All reviews clifton house honor system magnolia room shared bathroom panorama suite the river honor bar hot sauce other guests tea and coffee walking distance common areas history lesson little touches new orleans house is beautiful bed was comfortable
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night on a whim whilst traveling from Memphis to New Orleans. What a quirky little place! Very unusual decor but pretty cool! Was great to stay in this type of guesthouse, felt like going back in time! Wasn’t keen on the shared bathroom but felt I could deal with it for one night. Luckily there weren’t many other guests so didn’t really feel like it was shared. Rooms were very clean but I’m glad we had two beds as my husband and I are very tall and we wouldn’t have fit comfortably in one! Loved the ‘wall of flame’ hot sauce collection which guests are welcome to sample, and also the beer selection which is available to guests at a very low price. When we visited, the lady who usually deals with guests was apparently on holiday so Paul checked us in, gave us a brief history of Natchez which was quite cool, and showed us around. However after that we never saw him again! I had wanted to ask him some info about the town, taxi services and also the WiFi password which he had said he was going to write down for me but then disappeared. We also would’ve liked breakfast in the morning but that didn’t seem to be an option as we didn’t see him then either! I have a feeling that had the lady of the house been home we may have been looked after a little better.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

A detoured stop turned into the most amazing night in pur whole trip. I fell head over heels for the town of natchez. The bnb was beautiful, homeley and picturesque. Brilliant facilities, atmosphere and creature comforts. The owners were charming and funny much like the rest of the people we met there. Loved it so much I would buy the house there and move in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2018

That’s what I call superhosts! It was allready my 3th stay there and again, it was just wonderful! Nice place, beautyful house and amiable hosts! Thank you so much, it was just perfect. I would love to come back soon!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2018

My husband and I had a wonderful time in this sweet little town. The hosts were very nice and accommodating. The room we stayed in was beautiful, clean and homey. Also in walking distance to the bluff. Would definitely recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 26 April 2018

The Magnolia Room at Starlings's was very comfortable, quiet, and relaxing. Everything was as advertised and our hosts were very gracious and attentive to our every need. This was our first AirBnB experience and we were quite pleased. Looking forward to future AirBnB accommodations. It is an old house, Circa 1880, so everything is not perfect but presented nicely.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple