“Lovely biscuits!”

Ranked #19 of 97 Restaurants in Natchez
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bought a drink and wanted something smallish for lunch to share. Ordered loaded potato skins and were also given a biscuit each. I like them, my husband not so sure!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

And nooo blues. There was music, but it was "old man music". Dinner was also very disappointing. My poboy sub was mostly bread, and not even fresh bread. I was hoping for a good southern poboy, but also. My husband's bbq was decent at best.
I do not recommend.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Good food and good service! Have been here a few times over the years and never disappoints. Easy for our large family...

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The music was wonderful, our serve adorable and the food filling. The fried catfish was tasty and well prepared.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

During our visit to Natchez we had diner at Biscuits & Blues.

Both dishes we had were quite tasteless and missed flavour. Service was average.

Without a doubt Biscuits & Blues was the least good restaurant we had diner at during our four week vacation.

Been to Biscuits & Blues? Share your experiences!