“The Donut Shop”
Review of The Donut Shop

The Donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Natchez
Reviewed 12 July 2018

This place is just fantastic. You can get a hamburger and a donut at the same time. Everyone is polite.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Despite what it says the Donut Shop has NO gluten free options!! Which is super disappointing when you see that, only to find out it was a false statement.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I was lucky enough to be raised in this area. As a child my dad, who worked at IP, would bring me apple fritters home in his lunchbox. This is one of my most favorite childhood memories. As an adult, I have moved...but whenever I visit, it's one of my first stops! I love sharing this delicious tradition with my own children. After all these years, the food and service continues to be exceptional!! Do not leave Natchez without visiting The Donut Shop!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

You must stop at the Donut Shop any time you visit or just passing through Natchez Mississippi. Not only do they have a mass variety of donuts to choose from but they have the BEST home made hamburgers. The buns are made out of teh donut batter.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We searched online for a donut shop as we were traveling through Natchez. This shop was highly rated/reviewed so we stopped about 1 PM. The donuts were still extremely fresh and delicious. Good prices, great food!

Been to The Donut Shop? Share your experiences!