All reviewsmississippi rivercemeterybluffbreakfasthomeplantationporch
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. Stayed at the Weymouth Hall residence. The house is absolutely gorgeous and very well maintained..also, the view is to die for!! We arrived and met Christian, the owner's son, who made us very welcome - it seems southern hospitality is in fact a real thing!! I'm from Australia and have never shot a gun (we have strict gun laws) and Christian was kind enough to offer me a beginners lesson so I could strike it off my bucket list. A great end to our trip in the USA and hope I can return Christian's hospitality in Australia some time. Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Bus partners Ricky and Tabitha have done an amazing job at preserving this antebellum home. From the decor and furnishings to the luxury linens we found the home to be very special in every way. It was to cold to enjoy the pool but sat out there anyway and watched the sun set with a glass of wine. It also is located across the street from the City Cemetery where I took some great pictures!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2016

Weymouth Hall is just as described on any site. Photos are true to form. Ms Martha is a wonderful lady and helped us in any way. Our room was called Turning Angel, faced the Cemetery, which is not in any way, weird, spooky, or anything negative. We had the whole place mostly by ourselves, not much traffic, if any at all. The view of the river is as promised, the grounds, pool,and house is maintained very well. We can't wait to try every room. The only thing we really needed was a microwave. I would describe this as a Condo on the Mississippi River!

Room Tip: "The upstairs Riverview room is where we will try next"
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Lovely property located on the MS river. However, the noise from the upper level was intolerable. We did not appreciate the running back and forth of people and pets in the owner's quarters above out heads. The voices of laughing and yelling people upstairs well into the wee hours of the night.
As far as a full southern breakfast it was not available as stated online. You had to drive to another property to make your own continental breakfast. We will stay elsewhere the next time we visit Natchez. This particular property did not provide the same amenities as the other properties of the Starling.

Room Tip: If choosing Starling do not choose Weymouth House.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
7  Thank CynthiaH2012
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Weymouth is everything you desire and more! Tabitha goes above and beyond to ensure a private special stay. My wife and I had our wedding ceremony on the bluff overlooking the Mississippi river and everything was incredible. You will not find a better view in Natchez. We cant wait to go back and stay again! We ate breakfast at their sister location Dunleith, also arranged by Tabitha which was also excellent. The help went above and beyond when our cake was destroyed in transit and purchased another cake out of their own pocket!!!!! What can I say!! If you want an unforgettable visit to an unforgettable place look no further that Weymouth Hall!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple