“Folks from Alice, Tx.”

Natchez Manor Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 97 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Was a free breakfast provided by WhiteTurpin House B&B vacation rental. NIce place to stop for coffee and a muffin or a full breakfast.

1  Thank TravelersFromAlice

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Although the accommodations were quite pleasant, my payment included breakfast. Come morning, there was nobody (not front desk, not housekeeping, not kitchen staff) to be found. Called the emergency number, and was assured that a cook would be there shortly to provide breakfast, but half hour later, when I had to leave to attend my seminar, nobody had shown up. When I checked out, I was not offered any sort of compensation for not receiving what I had already paid for. This occurred in February of 2013, rather than March, but March was the earliest "multiple choice" available.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I haven't had this poor service in a very long time and could not recommend this restaurant to anyone, despite the good food.

The person who seated us had no clue what was going on. She did not know the menu, she did not know what and was not available that evening, we had to get up from our table to tell her we were ready to order our drinks (we had to ask three times for a drinks menu), and then we had to get up to tell her we were ready to order.

She didn't know what things were on the menu. She kept going in and out to ask the cook. She didn't clear our table or the table of the other group in the area. There were only about 7-8 tables and only 3 tables were filled, so it's not as if it was busy.

The saving grace? The cook was terrific and the food was outstanding! The bartender wound up coming to our table to ask us what we wanted because the girl had no clue about our martinis.

I would absolutely NOT go back here nor would I recommend this place to another person. There are other places in Natchez that mush offer fine food. Go there.

2  Thank cathyindc
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We stayed at Natchez Manor while in Natchez and were served their wonderful southern breakfast each morning consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuit, grits, jelly, real butter, great coffee, and a big glass of orange juice. It sufficed until dinner time. We never had to pay for lunch while we were there.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Food was freshly cooked, the wait was about 30 minutes, but the food was hot and fresh and tasted delicious!