“Great, old fashioned malts!”
Review of Malt Shop

Malt Shop
Ranked #20 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Around since the 50s, this is an example of the quentisential old fashioned malt shop. Drive up, order and sit at one of the three tables outside, or get your order to go. All items made to order, so it takes a few minutes to get your food or milkshakes, so keep that in mind...

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Again, I am in the minority. This place is very popular and the wait time can be excessive depending on when you get there; however, it's a small place and some (if not all) items are made to order. The fries were pretty decent and everyone enjoyed their malts (and to their credit they offer multiple sizes). In the 100% humidity sitting outside and waiting for 20+ minutes was not my idea of a good time but my group was happy with this choice

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The best chocolate malt I have had in a really long time. Stopped here for a quick treat before we headed out of town. Since they do not accept debit/credit cards we only had enough cash for two small malts. When my husband handed me mine, my first impression was that they gave us two kid size cups by mistake. They were really small for a "small". We knew they would be sucked down instantly and would want more....or so we thought. They are so thick and rich and filling that I couldn't even make it to the half way mark. I know now why they offer them in extra small, which is what I should have got!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The only thing that I ate here was the chocolate shake. It was excellent! Very thick and gritty which is how I like my shakes.
My family and I would have considered eating a meal but there is no dining room.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Nothing special to me. My kids each got shakes with snow cone flavoring in them, and thought that was pretty cool.

Been to Malt Shop? Share your experiences!