“Average ice cream, average wait time”
Review of Malt Shop

Malt Shop
Ranked #20 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Nothing special to me. My kids each got shakes with snow cone flavoring in them, and thought that was pretty cool.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Love the malts. Reminds me of when I was little. We are from Louisiana and there was a shop in Napoleonville just like it that it near my grandmothers so it brought back lots of great memories.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my recent trip to Natchez. I always try to get something at this malt shop that has been there since the 60s. I love their malts! Always popular with locals and tourists. You can call ahead for food orders if you want. They have a big variety of food offered such as burgers and seafood but I have never tried anything but malts, sundaes, etc.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I haven't had a malt this good since childhood! It indeed brought back memories from my childhood. Went there twice during my stay in Natchez. It is a must try!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Karla Brown took us here during our ghost tour and this was the best hand made milk shake I have had in years! Don't pass this up if you are in the area!,,

1  Thank Sue G

Been to Malt Shop? Share your experiences!