“The best!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Quick Bites in Natchez
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I haven't had a malt this good since childhood! It indeed brought back memories from my childhood. Went there twice during my stay in Natchez. It is a must try!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Karla Brown took us here during our ghost tour and this was the best hand made milk shake I have had in years! Don't pass this up if you are in the area!,,

1  Thank Sue G
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Staying nearby we couldn't pass it up! Strawberry milk shake and soft serve cone. Character and Ice Cream!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The Malt Shop reminded me of some of the places I frequented as a kid. Quick service and friendly staff. Yes, I could not resist and had a vanilla malt and my wife had a vanilla cone. Very good and met our "sweet toothe" expectations.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This is a great take-out restaurant. Love the milk shakes and hamburgers. Curly Cajun fries are my favorite.

Date of visit: April 2017