“Excellent Homemade Mexican Food - Great Prices”

Lucinda's Mexican Food To Go
Ranked #33 of 109 Restaurants in Mill Valley
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Reviewed 25 May 2016

This is primarily a take-out establishment. For years, they have created some of the best enchiladas, burritos, wraps, and Mexican plates. Everything is made from scratch and authentic. The portions are large, and the prices are excellent. When I visit Marin County, no trip is complete without a stop at Lucinda's.

1  Thank MontanaCraig

Reviewed 11 October 2015

When I was pregnant and got cravings, it was like my body physically got sick until I had the food I was craving. I STILL get those cravings for guacamole quesadillas from Lucindas. And my youngest is ten! Totally tiny place, but the food is SO good. I don't know if you can eat there because we always take it to go. Call and order ahead because it gets crowded.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Quick easy take out food. I like the flavor and freshness. Lucindas has a great veggie burrito and enchiladas but it's just take away so not a huge menu selection. Easy access off 101 for a quick stop.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Nothing fancy here. Just basic Mexican takeout staffed by really nice people.

My favorite is the carnitas burrito but tonight it was soft chicken tacos.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Great quick stop for very tasty and big burritos! The whole family enjoyed it. We went back for sweets.