“Never again”

Ramada Keystone Near Mt Rushmore
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Keystone
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Tour group, most keys did not work, very small rooms, found a magazine made up in bed, could tell the sheets had not been changed. Out of 12 hotels we stayed in this was by far the worst.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 September 2011

My husband and I went during sturgis but we didn't have anyhting do with sturgis! The prices were insane, I waited at the desk for 20 minutes before anyone showed up to help me and that was twice it happened and once the lady was on the phone with a personal phone call! The room was so tiny that we could barely fit out luggage and us in there! I ran out of hot water in the morning! There was no continential breakfast! I felt like I was staying in the ghetto! My husband and I tried to get our money back because check in time wasn't until 3pm ( Which is just crazy) and the wouldn't allow our money back! I talked to management and all they coudl do for me is get our room cleaned first so check in time was at 1pm instead! I would never waste my money ever again!!! Wasn't the greatest start to our vacation

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenag2011
Reviewed 4 September 2011

My wife and I stayed in the Lincoln Chalet here during our brief visit in Keystone, SD during a 6000 mile road trip from Cleveland to the Grand Canyon via St. Louis, Amarillo, then North through Monument Valley, Ut, Yellowstone NP, and passing through Keystone, back through Chicago and finally home. We stayed only one evening, but it seemed clean if dated, and the location was secluded and quiet. We LOVED seeing the Presidents' faces lit up at night.....very cool place. And HUGE for the price....defintely better than staying in a ho-hum average hotel. Defintely stay if you'd like somewhere a little different.

Room Tip: Bring bug spray if you plan to hang out on the expansive deck.
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2011

We thought that the hotel was very clean, and nice. Location is great as well - maybe 30-40 min walking to Mount Rushmore and 5 min driving. Staff was friendly as well. We would definitively stay there again or recommend to friend.

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor, with view of pure nature - it was pleasant to wake up to some fre...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We were told we had a very nice chalet right at the end of the board walk with a private hotub. What we got was an old house converted with a hot tub just set in the back that WE had to fill and it was 2 blocks from the boardwalk. Don't forget no refunds so I would say stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: August 2011