“The best pizza ANYWHERE!!!”

Janes Boardwalk Pizza
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Price range: USD 5 - USD 21
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the middle of the boardwalk in Keystone. Just 3 miles to Mt. Rushmore.
Claremore, Oklahoma
“The best pizza ANYWHERE!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2011

So glad we stumbled on Janes Boardwalk Pizza. It was the best pizza I've tasted since first learning to like it 40 years ago. I haven't had any like that first pizza until now. Janes definitely fit the bill and then some. I ordered a veggie, and it was absolutely loaded! I was really full after eating only 1/2 of a personal pan, but, I couldn't bear to throw the other 1/2 away, so I ate the whole thing! I've found myself thinking about it and wishing I had some way to get some here in OK. That, in fact, is my only dislike about it: it's located in SD and I live in OK.

• Visited July 2011

Fergus Falls, Minnesota
“Love it so much, we planned our vacation to include a stop here!”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Our family ate here two years ago when it was Gold Strike Pizza, and fell in love with it! When were were planning our trip to Yellowstone this year, we made sure to plan a stop in Keystone so that we could visit again. Jane's didn't disappoint. . . hands down the best pizza I've ever had!

• Visited August 2011
Altoona, Iowa
“Great Place on the Boardwalk!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Excellent food with a reasonable price. The outside boardwalk is roomy and covered just incase the weather isn't cooperating. Homey atmosphere.

• Visited August 2011
St. Louis, MO
“Good service, way too much cheese on pizza!”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

The pizza was very average, and had so much cheese on it that it ran everywhere in the pan and on the plates. The service was good though. Would probably not return.

• Visited July 2011
“Tons of cheesy goodness!”
Reviewed 9 July 2011

We stopped on the boardwalk for dinner based on a local's suggestion. Glad we did. Though seating outside was limited it was clean and service was quick. Our family of 6 has never seen more delicious cheese on a pizza ever! I got a personal pizza with everything and the rest split a half cheese/pepperoni. All for $30. Disadvantage was no restrooms. Had to walk to end of boardwalk for that. Still would go back!