“The best pizza ANYWHERE!!!”

Janes Boardwalk Pizza
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Price range: USD 5 - USD 21
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in the middle of the boardwalk in Keystone. Just 3 miles to Mt. Rushmore.
Reviewed 3 September 2011

So glad we stumbled on Janes Boardwalk Pizza. It was the best pizza I've tasted since first learning to like it 40 years ago. I haven't had any like that first pizza until now. Janes definitely fit the bill and then some. I ordered a veggie, and it was absolutely loaded! I was really full after eating only 1/2 of a personal pan, but, I couldn't bear to throw the other 1/2 away, so I ate the whole thing! I've found myself thinking about it and wishing I had some way to get some here in OK. That, in fact, is my only dislike about it: it's located in SD and I live in OK.

Reviewed 14 August 2011

Our family ate here two years ago when it was Gold Strike Pizza, and fell in love with it! When were were planning our trip to Yellowstone this year, we made sure to plan a stop in Keystone so that we could visit again. Jane's didn't disappoint. . . hands down the best pizza I've ever had!

Reviewed 12 August 2011

Excellent food with a reasonable price. The outside boardwalk is roomy and covered just incase the weather isn't cooperating. Homey atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 July 2011

The pizza was very average, and had so much cheese on it that it ran everywhere in the pan and on the plates. The service was good though. Would probably not return.

Reviewed 20 June 2011

If you like pizza, do NOT miss this place if you're in Keystone. They only have outdoor pizza but this is hands-down the best restaurant I have eaten at on an extended western vacation. You can order a regular pizza or personal pizza. I had a buffalo chicken personal pizza and it was OUTSTANDING! The prices are very fair as well. The staff are very friendly as well. Try it. You won't be sorry.