Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Great Antique Store

Reviewed 7 September 2018
WaltA49
via mobile
Fun & funky & well worth a visit!

Reviewed 25 June 2018
bobca1947
home

All reviews old fashioned candy for sale junk browse shop display museum fun
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

For me, this is a must stop whenever I'm in th Blac Hills. I can't walk out without buying something. Their prices are reasonable and the antiques are nice.

Dennis K, Owner at Holy Terror Antiques, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thanks for your kind words and continued support.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I love antiques, and I loved visiting this store--which is a treasure trove of very unusual and fascinating antiques. It is well worth a visit if you are in or near Keystone!

Dennis K, Owner/ Partner at Holy Terror Antiques, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your visit and hope you make it back again. Thanks for the kind review.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This was the first "tourist" shop we visited upon our arrival to Keystone for two reasons: it was right across the street from where we were staying and it was one of the few places still open when we had finally unpacked and started walking around late in the evening. We were thoroughly amazed at how much there was to see - it was almost like walking into a museum as every corner and shelf was filled with mostly antiques and "used" curiosities. We had fun just walking around admiring everything - it was a feast for the eyes for sure! There was even an upstairs with even more to look at; and the old-fashioned candy counter was a delight! We ended up being the last ones left in the store, but the gentleman working there never once tried to usher us out, and was very welcoming as he chatted with us as he rung us up and carefully wrapped our purchases as we mentioned we were traveling. Do yourself a favor and stop by this gem - it is a must if you are visiting Keystone!

1  Thank Ingrid D
Dennis K, Owner at Holy Terror Antiques, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Ingrid, hope you enjoyed your visit to Keystone and the Black Hills. We are glad you enjoyed our store, and we enjoy visiting with our guest from all over the world.Thank you for your very kind review, and hope you visit us again, Dennis Kling & Westly Parker

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Holy Terror is a terrific antique store! Be aware that it is on the 2nd floor, so steps are required. We spent about 40 min or so looking around; very eclectic, clean with lots of eye appeal. I enjoyed the old time candies that were for sale....a throwback to the candy store on the corner in my hometown. The owner was helpful and friendly and quite willing to chat with the customers. It was a nice break from visiting parks all day! Located in the town of Keystone; easy to find and park...stop in and say Hi.

1  Thank Famontherun
Dennis K, Owner at Holy Terror Antiques, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thanks for your kind and flattering review!
While we are on the second floor, we do have a elevator. Steps will be required to reach our showcase gallery on the mezzinine. We hope you make it back again.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

So much to see here, you could browse for over an hour. Eclectic collection of vintage and antiques. And the stars of the show, two sweet bulldogs. I'm pretty sure they're not for sale, though ;)

Dennis K, Owner at Holy Terror Antiques, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thanks for your review, and kind words. Glad you enjoyed your visit. The Bulldogs (Ziti & Moxie) look forward to seeing you again.