Wellspring
Alexander's Lodge(Ashford)(Great Value!)
USD 136
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

Copper Creek Inn(Ashford)(Great Value!)
USD 181
  • Restaurant
USD 147
USD 154
USD 154
Packwood Lodge(Packwood)(Great Value!)
USD 204
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubdining tablecoffee makergas stationsized bedpots and panscozy cabinsshort drivenational parkwoodsbearsfireplacelograiniersoaplofthousekeeper
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My nephew and his bride booked to resort for their wedding. What a wonderful destination. Sonny, the innkeeper, was very friendly and helpful and readily available. Each cabin is unique and has a theme of sorts. As said, my nephew had the whole resort so we were able to see all the cabins. The main cabin is spacious and ample sleeping areas. All the other cabins are along little trails and offer a walk in the woods, private, back to nature feel. The grounds are pleasant and offer areas for setting up tables for large parties, but their "piece de resistance" is The Sanctuary. Looked deep in the woods, this is a most enchanting, peaceful and beautiful location to hold an out door wedding. Designed with a stadium style, this is a quaint setting. It is as spiritual as you chose it to be. I wish I had photos to load of this spot as it is just a dream come true to hold a wedding. They even have a small bridal cottage for the bride to get ready in nearby. And for those who can't make the walk through the woods, there is a access for vehicles, but walk it if you can. This was a delightful and memorable weekend in part to Wellspring!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I did not stay here as a guest but was invited to perform a wedding ceremony in the sanctuary. The sanctuary itself was lovely. Mosquitoes were plentiful but that is totally to be expected in the woods! (just a reminder so you can be prepared when you go)
Make sure to wear comfy shoes or bring them to change into. The path is in the woods so be ready. The "rustic" outhouse was a very nice touch. I will be a guest the next time I get to go out there. Well, a wedding guest. I think staying here would be an interesting adventure.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed two nights in one of the smaller, "romantic" cabins and found it to be very nice. Secluded and quiet with a cute small kitchen (not a lot of utensils and few pots and pans) that we used to prepared a simple breakfast. There were plenty of plates, forks, knives, etc for our needs. We throughly enjoyed our visit and enjoyed the minimalistic landscaping, i.e. - lots of wildflowers, etc. We were lucky and the weather was unbelievable for our entire stay. Would recommend this to my family and friends.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Cabin was full of mice poop and the bed must have been their nest. There were droppings on the tables, bed and futon. Pillows reeked of rodent urine. We figured this is not that unusual for winter in the woods so we tried to contact them for new bedding and pillows. We tried sleeping on the tiny futon with no luck and eventually slept in our truck. Sad and frustrating. Management was not to be found. Tried to call....no luck. Their house was on the property. Knocked and could not find anyone to help us. The hot tub water smelled of chlorine and was dirty. There are lots of floating things----looked like pieces of cooked egg in the hot tub. The hot tub was not as private as we expected or hoped. $10 is a lot to pay for an hour of sitting in the tub---it was $20 for both of us. Breakfast basket was nowhere to be found. Stayed here years before and Sunny was everywhere. Don't know who owns it now. It seems like the owners expect the place to run on it's own. They just didn't seem to care. Never got a response back after asking for a refund. Husband is sensitive to rodent droppings and urine. Miserable night. We'll never go back.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank HikeandBike45
Reviewed 17 March 2014

A friend recommended checking out this place. At first I was a bit hesitant to stay in a cabin in the woods by myself. had a really bad couple of weeks at work and by then didn't care, just needed to get away. When i arrived I was a little disappointed at first to see how close together the cabin actually were...HOWEVER, It was just fine. Even though there were several people staying I barely saw anyone the two days I was there. Natalie? I hope I got her name right, he housekeeper was great and she showed me some of the rent rooms that I was curious about. Sunny was very friendly and when I ran into her she asked me if I had found the labriynth which was very peaceful. I'm still curious about the rock formations there :). I would highly recommend this place if you need a relaxing, no phone, no internet, no tv kind of time. I for sure will go back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo