“a great lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 April 2018

if you love a good burger, this is the place to hit...great burger, tasty fries, even waffle fries, friendly and attentive staff, a very enjoyable lunch

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Messy burgers dripping with cheese made with high quality beef. You won’t walk away hungry! Choice of different types of fries. If they offered beer this would be perfect!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Read the reviews while visiting in Morristown and thought..HHMMMMM. I dropped the Mrs off and 2 older family members and parked in the garage. Got inside and my wife had that not sure look..It was a basic sit down and eat place and she wanted something 'a little better'. Well the minute the burgers came to our table she had a new point of view.. The burgers were great, the service was awesome and the fries were perfect. Everyone raved about how great the food was and how we need to go there again when we visit. To me that sums it up..

1  Thank Brad K
Reviewed 2 April 2018

No better burger place around the choices, sides and deserts are great service is fine. place is small so tough to get in on busy times

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Went with my wife and 2 year old for breakfast. Everything was top notch. They accommodated for my child very well and explained the menu in depth. The food was perfect for what we wanted at that time of the day. We also asked one of the girls about local stores and she was very helpful. I had a really good omelette and its all about me. Recommended.