“Horrible Service and Attitude.”
Review of Mamma MIA Pizzeria & Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mamma MIA Pizzeria & Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Morristown NJ
“Horrible Service and Attitude.”
Reviewed 27 October 2006

Have ordered from them on several occasions. The last time was just that. The last time. Ordered a margarita pizza what we got was a white pizza with cherry tomatoes. We called to see if this could be corrected in some way shape or form and what happened was there was nothing they could do, we would have to call back the next day and speak with the mgr. then we were promptly hung up on. We did call back the next day and they told us there were so many mistakes they could not remedy them or they would make no money. Considering I was overcharged a considerable amount from what I ordered to what I received I should be calling the police to file a theft report. Not even an offer for a coupon on the over charge. I'm just out money. I will never do business with Mama Mia in Morristown NJ again unless its to buy the light fixtures at there going out of business auction. Mama Mia (--)!

6 Thank el_Jefe65