“OLE !!!”

American and Mexican Grill
Ranked #122 of 172 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Stumbled upon this quite by accident I did not have the time to order I was just getting coffee at the Dunkin Donuts nex tdoor when the picture of a Mango AvacaThe taco sald do salad caught my eye. I went inside and obtained a menu and took it to work. Morristown Medical Center. well the group of us decided to order the menu was quite extensive .the restaurant has online ordering which was amazingly easy and also free delivery NICE. Every single morsel of food was fresh, tasty pleasantly seasoned and in huge portions! The taco salad was terrific the tostado shell was perfect. the seafood dish equally good, there were 8 of us all with different entrees and all were great alot of sharing went on, the owner also threw in some rice and beans . What a nice man also . We will def be ordering again, maybe even tonite. Bravo for great food. Looking forward to bring my family when we can BYOB. The food was authentic, fresh, well seasoned , and generous. Did I mention delicious?

Reviewed 10 April 2013

We visited this place on April 6. We were really looking forward to enjoying a meal out and the menu looked really good. My wife, a vegan approved of this placed based on the menu. First, what the menu says really is not what the food is or how it is prepared. And then there's the actual food. The beef was very tough. the spinach in the burrito was not washed, had sand in it. The overall taste I would classified barely acceptable. the salsa was reasonably good but could have used more cilantro and a bit more pepper. The guacamole tasted like it came out of a can All-in-all we will not be going back.