“Lunch on the go!”

Marjan Fine Persian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Marjan Fine Persian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 170 Restaurants in Morristown
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cattano Avenue
Transit: 5 minutes from train station. Bus stop across the street by the Hyatt Hotel on Speedwell Ave.
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I love trying new places in the area for lunch. I tried Marjan because it was something different to have for lunch. I selected the Chicken Sultani to go. I called in the order before I left my office. When I arrived it was ready!!! I did not dine in and the cost of my meal was about $21. It was worth it because the portion size is huge. I was able to have 3 meals of it. I had some for lunch that day, some for dinner, and finished for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Went on a Tuesday night so the place was on the empty side but the food was outstanding. I believe the owner served us and he couldn't have been warmer or friendlier. DO NOT pass on the baklava. We look forward to returning with friends and family so they don't miss out.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We saw this place come up as number 1 in our neighborhood multiple times yet any time we went by it was empty. We finally decided to see what the praises were about and let me say this, we no longer have any faith in Yelp. This food was inedible and the service was so far from warm and friendly we all laughed.

2  Thank fixmydog
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

A friend and I went on Friday for dinner, the service is very attentive and the everybody came to explain each one of the wonderful dishes, we had the hummus and the spinach frittata style appetizer, for dinner the beef stew with saffron and the chicken with pomegranate sauce, amazing flavors I have never tried before and for dessert the rose , pistachio ice cream...incredible!!. We will definitely be back. Make sure to park a couple of blocks away as the restaurant is on a busy street with not much parking available.

2  Thank Pam V
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

This is food I love. So, that’s where I start. What really sets Marjan apart is the family: family operation, family friendly service; you’re like one of the family. It is just so comfortable to experience dinner here. Oh, and the bread is KILLER!

1  Thank LAHust