“A Gem in Morristown ”
Review of La Campagna

La Campagna
Reserve with OpenTable
La Campagna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 170 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious! Old school Italian, with updated dishes that are lighter and so tasty! The “amuse-bouche” of crostini with caponata and zucchini fritti was awesome as was the perfectly al dente spaghetti with garden vegetables. My dinner parter was in heaven with the cannoli. If in Morristown, I highly recommend La Campagna.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Our table was ready right on time. My wife and I had a great appetizer and meals. The service was friendly and attentive. The food was great! We have never been dissapointed here. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

La Compagna was recommended by a local hotel. It is a BYOB place and has an incredible menu of legitimate Italian dishes. In addition, the bread was beyond belief! I haven't seen or tasted bread this good in years. The manager was extremely pleasant and his suggestion for the Tirimisu was point on, It was delicious! I will definitely come here again when in Morristown.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We made a reservation 3 weeks in advance for a table for two and were seated at a horror of a table wedged between large tables of 6 a protruding into the main passageway between the heart of the restaurant and the second dining room. The chair for the second diner was actually placed in the passageway where the chill from the door and the oppressive heat from an overcrowded dining room could be felt. Wait staff with hot food were constantly whisking by while we sat there stunned by this awkward placement. I felt like I was sitting in the middle of food court at the local mall. This is not the atmosphere we were willing to pay for at a pricey restaurant. The staff refused our request to move to an open table for two stating that another party was expected in an hour. Not only is this table uncomfortable, but I question the safety of the table placement in the event of fire. We left without dinner and quickly found another Italian restaurant on Open Table that was happy to meet our needs. La Campanga had been one of our favorite Morristown restaurants. We will not be returning.

1  Thank PearlsG
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Pleasant enough restaurant. The diner should be able to find something they like on the menu. The waiter was very nice and helpful. The restaurant was not crowded but we had to wait longer than expected for our meal. The dishes were pretty complex; I felt that fewer ingredients would have been better