“Great service”
Review of Bolton's Bistro

Bolton's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bolton's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 96 Restaurants in Cromer
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great service and very tasty food! Well worth the price. I couldn't fault it, the waiter was lovely!

1  Thank Keiran N
Cromer20, Guest Relations Manager at Bolton's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are delighted you enjoyed your meals

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful food and friendly service. The roast beef was to die for!! I had never been here before and loved it. Mum and dad didn’t even realise they did roasts and we will definitely be back. Great service and chat with Jess too!

1  Thank Hayley R

Thank you for your lovely comments.

We will be delighted to welcome you again and I will pass on your comments to Jess !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The quality of the food served is excellent. I had the dressed Cromer crab for my main course and it was beautifully presented and extremely tasty. The restaurant is smart, the waiting staff are very friendly but professional. It is very good value for money too (we paid about £25 each for two courses plus a drink). Shame about the plastic lobster outside and the tatty looking sign which really do not sell the quality of what is found inside.

1  Thank Andrew B

Thank you for your comments.

There is a history about Larry the Lobster. He was part of the Crab and Lobster Festival a few years ago and has become part of the Hotel's family

Reviewed 3 October 2018

My wife was perturbed to find crab shell in her starter and a fish bone in her main course "fish fillet". Staff were completely indifferent when she commented about this. My food was OK but not special. Overall feeling that the staff couldn't be bothered so I left without leaving a tip which is the first time that I have done that in my life.

3  Thank Tom C

Thank you for your comments.

I can only apologise for the feeling that the staff couldn't be bothered. Rest assured this will be raised as a training issue

Reviewed 29 September 2018

As we were in nearby self catering accommodation, this Bistro (part of the Cliftonville Hotel) was conveniently positioned at the bottom of the road.
Friendly service on each of the three days we dined there.
Lovely menu with a sheet of special dishes changing daily.
Food is great tasting, piping hot and high quality with generous portions.

1  Thank mjrbruin

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your meals with us
I am delighted you enjoyed them and thank you for your recommendation