Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Orbitz.com
1,578 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

Staff were awesome....Murat...barış...ahmit...mazlum...5stars.... hotel is average but staff made up for it.Manager was impertinent and superficial.Could be an awesome hotel with correct manager and entertainment.To authoritarian with staff...this breeds contempt and as a guest you could feel this so at times you could feel uncomfortable when manager was around ....shame....the actual staff who worked hard were all amazing.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2019

Had a luvly stay at this hotel. Staff were very helpful. Although a lot quieter now I would recommend this value for money 4 star hotel. Will come back next year in may hopefully. Must say I really found the food tasty and well presented with great restaurant staff, Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2019 via mobile

Lovely hotel and lovely staff apart from one woman ruining it she watches all the time and then my partner went to the bar at 10.45 after a meal out, he asked for a drink for each of us and she said NO ONE DRINK ONLY. Horrible jumped up woman.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Rachie H
Reviewed 26 September 2019

I started coming here this year and I have comeback two more times I love the staff and the atmosphere Mustafa on reception is brilliant and so are the other receptionists also the bar staff and restaurant staff work so hard I don’t think they get enough credit and they also need to have a decent break they work such long hours but always are smiling and happy Murat is also fantastic and also my friend ugar who is in entertainment is awesome I come back to see all these people and I hope they stay for a long time I would be sad to see anyone leave as these people are the reason I come back to stay thank you so much for making my holiday the best

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2019 via mobile

The photos are just an example of the food standards in this hotel.

Our rep from Love Holidays said he wouldn’t eat it when we complained.

No ice cream is available everyday on all inclusive ( served once our whole stay)

Internet didn’t work

Glass served at pool

Broken tiles in pool area

Room not clean daily