“Frickin Biblical”

Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Price range: USD 6 - USD 100
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Visited here today with my wife & daughter & had a mammoth feed. The calimari was practically still swimming it was so fresh & my wife's lentil soup was phenomenally good, as were the complimentary breads & meze/tapas.
The mains were breathtakingly good. The chef who cooks the pasta, if he never learns how to do anything else in his entire life, it is not a life wasted. Perfect al dente penne is not as easy to achieve as it sounds but that's what Reef produces. The lacachun (I hope I spelled that right) is a monster of a dish, flavourful, meaty &.über filling. Amazing. My wife had seabass & on inspection, it looks a small portion but is actually far from it.
Desserts were phenomenal. Great cheesecakes (oreo & raspberry were the order of the day) & deep fried ice cream. 2 words. Good God! What a dessert! It defeated me in the end but what a way to be vanquished!
We were served superbly by Atay, a credit to the establishment. Attentive & informative without being obsequious or clingy.
Made a point of thanking the manager for a lovely meal in fab surroundings. We will return!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I was drawn to this bar because of the decor! It looks amazing! The chicken burger was delicious and the staff were so attentive and helpful. Will definitely be going for dinner in the next few days!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Been to hisaronu two years on the run. This being the first year we have eaten here, in our 10 day stay we have eaten here a couple of times because it is outstanding food and outstanding service. My husband had the same each time being a chicken wrap marinaded in a sweet chilli sauce with home made chips and crisp. I have had a creamy cheese pasta with pesto and Chicken, I have also had the salmon which came with asparagus, sweet potato, peppers in the shape of a flower and Potato crockets. Everything is cooked to a VERY high standard, presentation is unreal and the service just tops it's off!! If I could rate it higher I would. You also cannot beat the fact they sell bottles of prosecco!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Great food and milkshakes, had the wraps one day and pasta another day!
Great staff! Lovely atmosphere! Lively in the evenings!
Highly recommend!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Had visited the reef bar last year on our holiday which was lovely, decided to go again this year. We had the tempura platter for starter which was lovely, we then had the chateaubriand! OMG.. the best meal I have ever eaten in my life!! Is a little more pricey than other restaurants in the area but trust me it was worth it the food is exceptional!! Well done reef.. Keep up the good work & will see you next year xx

Date of visit: July 2016