“Best Chinese in Hisaronu ”

Dragonaro Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 87 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dragonaro Chinese Restaurant is serving high quality chinese food cooked by a qualified real Chinese chef.
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Listened to recommendations for this restaurant and I'm delighted we listened and came here!
We turned up at 9pm as a group of 9 without a booking and they found us a table within 15 minutes, considering the restaurant looked full, they managed to find us a table!
The food was fantastic, I had sweet and sour crispy chicken and vegetable chow mein! They were beautiful! Nicest Chinese I've had in a while! The service was brilliant and the staff are so friendly. Will definitely recommend and return again. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Visited Dragonaro yet again on my Hisaronu trip. Hands down, best Chinese in Hisaronu! The set menu is amazing value for money, offers a variety of choices and is fantastic quality food. I had chicken and sweetcorn soup, vegetable spring roll, beef in ginger, noodles, chips, and rice. Make sure you wear loose clothing because you'll be stuffed when you leave!!
The staff are so attentive and work so hard, they never stop! Can't fault anything about this place. Can't wait to come back in October!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

My friends and I ate off the set menu each getting different dishes. The food was of great quality, the service was excellent and this place is in a great location and not to expensive. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

The food is always consistently excellent, All the staff are helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This was our first trip to Dragonaro and would recommend this restaurant. The service was excellent, the food delicious and one of the cleanest restaurants. Slightly more expensive but worth paying the extra!