All reviews kids play area main beach great vacation family vacation nice hotel animation team family room swimming pool turkey sweets minibar sea entertainment slides disco
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is really big and beautiful.
In the day time there are a lot of activities and you can be active during day. However, the evening programme could be better. In 10 days there were some programmes we saw couple of times.
The biggest downside was that we reserved a family room with 2 separate rooms and two bathrooms, but we got a long room with one bathroom.
Also, the people working in the reception could be more responsible and not let the work to others.
I would like to add that the wi fi usually disconnects and you have to wait and refresh it again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jurate P
LoniceraHotels, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Lonicera Resort & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Guest!
We thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Hotel Lonisera. The opinion of the guests is very important for us - this allows us to improve the work of the hotel and make your holiday unforgettable! We will try to take into account all your wishes regarding the work of the hotel.
We are always waiting for you in our hotel!

Kind regards
Guest Relation

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 7 days at Lonicera, from 17 to 24 august 2018. The resort is very big and clean. That is the single good thing.
Now the bad ones:
- wi-fi is a joke. It disconnects every 3-5 minutes and you have to reconnect using your birth date and room number
- the food is the same every day and looks very cheap! It’s a lot, but the taste is the same ... plastic !
- you cannot drink coffee here ! It’s very very very bad !
- animation team? Zero ! I saw them in just 1 or 2 days walking in the resort. They are not animating nothing.
- evening show? Some singing for 1-2 hours in a few days and that’s it. You will stay at the bar near the see and pool and you will NOT hear music !
- services, very poor. After the first day i made a clame through their app regarding the cleaning of the room that was done at 50% and i have’t recieved any answer. On the last day we had a “big argue” with the guy from tatoo/hair saloon, i made a complaint at the reception, left my email adress and still no answer!

Besides this general problems we had another issue on day ... after the cleaning our friend’s room, 1 shirt went missing. It’s possible to be a mistake done by the cleaning woman and she took by accident the shirt when she took the bed sheets, but also after the claim NO answer !

It’s a pity because it’s such a big hotel in a very nice position and they are not taking advantage.
We will not return here and we will tell everyone that for sure they could find better alternatives.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Luci_bondar
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We stayed 5 times in Lonicera (4 times Lonicera world and this year Lonicera resort and spa). All our stays were excellent.
Service really good, hotel very clean. Food and drinks are also good, though Lonicera Resort restaurant is worse than Lonicera world, so this year we stayed in Resort but went to eat in World.
Beach is nice but also better in Lonicera World. Lonicera Resort beach wasn't clean, though it is quiet and not crowdy so it is good to rest there.
This year animation team was bigger than last years we stayed, but only some of animators do their job professionally. As we like to do suggested activities we tried almost all (morning gym, water gym, dance, zumba, step).
We were so surprised excited and happy to have dance classes everyday with professional instructor SANI from Ghana. As we stayed for 3 weeks we had 1 week bachata, 1 week kizomba and 1 week salsa, it is unforgettable. Wish next time we come we will meet Sani again.
It was a little bit pity that during our stay there wasn't foam party in the hotel (we saw that sometimes animation team organises it).

Overall this hotel is really worth coming. We wish to come back.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank IndreK85
LoniceraHotels, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Lonicera Resort & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Guest!
We thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay at the hotel Lonicera. The opinion of the guests is very important for us.This helps improve the work of the hotel. We are glad that you liked the rest.We will certainly convey your gratitude to the hotel staff.
We are always waiting for you again!

Sincerely, management of Lonicera Hotel

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

‘Excellent hotel & Resort’

➖ There was only one small problem with availability of the Turkish coffee, it is not available in all the bars and we can only have it starting from 10am.

➕ Very nice location with beautiful sandy beaches and a lot of pools, clean property and friendly staff.
You can always find something to eat with many snacks and restaurants in different times.
Very beautiful aqua park that children and adults can enjoy it. You can enjoy your time in the beautiful Lonicera gardens between the pools and the beach. It was a vacation of a lifetime, my family and I had so much fun. Thank you Lonicera for this great vacation.

Date of stay: July 2018
3  Thank AMajid M
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The Internet is going pretty bad - even if there are a lot of equipment and it shows you that you could have a good signal - it has moments when it does not connect at all - maybe it was because there were a lot of clients.
However, there are certain times when mixing TEC-type drinks with food can make you an easy enterocolitis ... that is to ruin your stomach (as was the case with two children in our group) and a visit to a doctor costs you around 200-300 euros with medicines with everything.
A great minus is the lack of ice - this time - and especially if you go with kids you expect to get the ice cream as it should, only one stand that opens at 10:30 and is only for 2 hours ... the enormous tail and definitely no longer grab even one cup as you put it.
I stood in the queue for half an hour and when I arrived she told me that the order I ranged from - to the two rows did not have the strawberry ice cream - and that I had to stay in the other ... although it was a single galley where she was served .... after I got back in front - a woman got 3 strawberries and me ... it's over.
Much of the staff speaks very badly English - some do not understand at all. I believe instead that the mother tongue is after Turkish - Russian. If you speak Russian - you are served first even if there are others in the queue.
A very small part of those who serve at the bars are very irritated and either I drink your drink in front or I tell you that it is no longer.
When I left I left before 7 o'clock in the morning, and for sandwiches I was sent from reception to C Block where it should have been an open restaurant, but there I was welcomed in Turkish, the English was not spoken there, they sent back to the reception until they did not serve until 7 o'clock, so I left with children without eating.

We were welcomed very well at the hotel after a 2-hour bus ride from the airport.
The hotel looks pretty luxurious especially on the inside .... overall it looks great.
The rooms were very clean, however there is a slight scent of water status and moisture due to non-naturally aerated baths - which is solved by leaving the window open throughout the stay.
There were some water problems at the shower - I think the pumping group broke down or something - I do not think it's a permanent problem or in all areas of the hotel.
The food is great - if you like mostly Turkish food.
Pretty poor menu for 5 * - even though there are many kinds of dishes - most of them differ only in color and are based mostly on vegetables, some of them are later put to table in another format.
Sweets in exchange are very many.
Fruits are fresh and plentiful - arranged and sculpted by masters - in the first days, otherwise they are frozen, they look great but to taste they are not ok.
The pool water is extremely hot - with a lot of chlorine - so do not swallow ... yet there are plenty of swimming pools for everyone and for all ages.
The Turkish bath and the massage are excellent - but are not free but with money - like the rest of the spa services.
The children's playground is large enough to accommodate at least 20 children at once - the in-door is still paid - 8 euro / hour.
The beach is clean, has lots of sunbeds and free spots at any time of the day.
Waiters who are through the restaurant - are smiling and prompt in gathering the meal and honoring the drink order.
In the evening - the entertainment program ends with a representation for parents :)
You can go to the bazaar next door to the hotel - where you can buy a lot of souvenirs, sit for a tea, smoke a hookah or go for a camel.
If you choose a boat trip or choose to go to the aqua park in antalya - it will still be an unforgettable trip.
Other activities are available outside of resort (rafting, safari, aqua park trip, boat ride ...)

Date of stay: June 2018