USD 232
USD 144
USD 123
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn(Camp Verde)(Great Value!)
USD 86
USD 72
Priceline
Copper Canyon Inn(Camp Verde)
Beaver Creek Inn(Rimrock)(Great Value!)
USD 84
USD 78
Verde Valley Inn(Cottonwood)
USD 100
Best Western Cottonwood Inn(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
USD 112
Pines Motel(Cottonwood)
USD 137
Fort Verde Suites(Camp Verde)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstaco bellqueen bedparking lotwafflesstaff was friendlyconvenient locationroom was cleanthe wi fistay there againhot breakfastgrand canyonsausageoff the highwaythe breakfast areanice stayshort drivepool and hot tub
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Wow. We chose the Days in Camp Verde because it was such a value, but have been overwhelmed by what a pleasurable experience it’s been. Clean, comfortable and spacious. Great (very clean) pool and heated jacuzzi (professionally attended every day). When I checked in I had a small issue which the manager immediate cleared up: no questions asked. The towels are brilliant white and fresh, anyone can find an acceptable meal at their complimentary hot breakfast, and the attendants at the front desk are particularly helpful and friendly. I want to specifically thank Kimberly and Laz for helping me with many questions about the area. I have no doubt they do what ever they can for guests. The ample parking is free and it’s located very close to a main route. Also, we happened to bring our dogs and they were very welcome. There are chain restaurants right next door, and the trendy frou-frou ($$$$$) places are available from 20 to 40 min away. I stay at hotels all over the world, from Hilton to InterContinental to Waldorf Astoria and for the money I will tell you that this can’t be beat. No, I wouldn’t honeymoon here, but I do believe that anyone can be very comfortable while exploring the crystal-vortex area!

Room Tip: There are no "bad" rooms, but the room size varies considerably!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Rudy100
Laz A, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Camp Verde Arizona, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Rudy100,

I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to give our hotel such a glowing review. Our staff works hard to provide all our guests with the very best quality and service possible and we are always happy to offer information on the area and all the best places to visit. I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be helpful and friendly, our breakfast satisfying, and our prices good. I do hope that we will get the opportunity to host you again soon and, until then, we wish you safe and happy travels.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Told wrong time for breakfast, arrived at 10:03 and was told until 11 and it was all packed up and was told pretty much to bad. Long black hairs on my towels and tub. Sand beside the bed. First room so small we could hardly walk with no fridge or microwave. We upgraded because it was so cramped. Cleanliness of both rooms seem was beyond poor. It was just a bad experience. At least the pillows were soft.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear ajupin955120,

I would like to begin by apologizing for any lack of quality you felt you may have experienced during the course of your stay. I am afraid that our breakfast is served between 6 am to 10 am and our strict closing time is due to our hotel following the food safety rules set by the state - our staff is adamant to follow these rules as we do not want to put the safety of our guest's health at risk. For any late risers, however, our staff is sure to inform them that the Denny's across the parking lot (as well as several other restaurants in the area) all offer a 10% discount to guests of the Camp Verde Days Inn.
As well, we do offer a handful of room types from our smallest and cheapest one queen bed room to our larger, deluxe rooms which, for a minimal up-charge, offer a larger space as well as a microwave and a mini-fridge. We do suggest that all guests please read the information about the rooms prior to booking as the size of the room is specified - as well, when booking over the phone - our staff does inform all guests of the room size to make certain that we provide each guest with the perfect room for their needs.
In regards to the cleanliness, our staff works hard to provide the very best quality to each and every one of our guests and we tolerate nothing less. I do apologize if for any reason this was not the case during your stay and assure you that I will look into the issue immediately.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and please rest assured that our staff will utilize your review to better ourselves for all our future guests.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed one night on trip north. Quiet and just off the freeway. Good breakfast with waffle made for you with a cactus impression, cute.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Clean hotel with comfortable rooms. Friendly staff. Breakfast has a variety of items that includes omelets & waffles. They have a heated pool. Restaurants in immediate vicinity & others within a few miles. Would have given 5 stars but the wifi kept losing the signal.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Laz A, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Camp Verde Arizona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear southernVee,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found your stay to be comfortable, friendly, and convenient. I would like to apologize for any lack of quality you may have experienced with our wifi and assure you that I will look into the issue immediately. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future and, until then, I wish you safe and happy travels.