“Friendly, Quick, Good and Reasonably Priced ”
Review of La Casita

La Casita
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Camp Verde
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Had an incredibly delicious meal at La Casita tonight and the service was great. I had Carnitas Verde, the pork was so tender it melted in my mouth. My friend had the Steak Jalisco and said it very good. Substituted whole beans for the refried beans. Ordered the flan for dessert and wasn’t disappointed. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Deb J

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We were looking for lunch on are way north from Phoenix. Quaint little spot I would normally pass by.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We found this place in Camp Verde and were pleasantly surprised. It’s a tiny little place but a big personality. I had the Green Chili Stew and my husband had the Al carbon tacos. Both were sooooo good. The chips they bring out with salsa and bean dip is insane. Went perfect with my Corona!

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Don't be distracted by the modest exterior appearance because you will be very impressed with the interior. It is probably the most colorful Mexican restaurant we have ever experienced anywhere. The chairs are all individually carved and colorfully painted. The service was fast and attentive and the food well prepared and flavorful. They offer a full bar.

2  Thank JimH85641
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Chose to have dinner here on a trip because of other Trip Advisor reviews. The 5 star reviews were right on. Great food, service and decor.