“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

We love the sushi and won ton soup here. The servers are ways friendly and the food is great. This is one of our favorite family restaurants.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

I always get my normal at this type of restaurant Shrimp LoMein, fried rice and some kind of soup. I'm not sure what kind of soup I had. I think if I read another review right they don't put any MSG in your food. I would have to agree with this as the food had a different taste than I have had before(in a good way) and I didn't have that thirst for water after this meal which I have had in other restaurants because of heavy salting of the food. As others have mentioned the cucumbers were good. My friend had the Miso soup and thought it was very good. Overall our food was very good and I would go there again. The only negative I might add is that our waiter didn't speak English very good when we questioned our bill. Our bill for the 2 meals and 2 glasses of wine was $34.

1  Thank Zurichman2014
Reviewed 20 December 2015

It's been at least 15 years since our last visit to China Garden and I'd stay the place hasn't changed, still friendly staff and owners greeting customers, packed on a Saturday evening with families waiting for a table and others waiting on their carry out orders. While I give high marks for the service and support from the community, I'll say the food is average, nothing outstanding. My order of Hot and Sour soup was slightly warm, I should of sent it back, but the taste was great. While our orders of Curry Chicken and Crispy Beef was huge, the flavor was average.

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Fresh sushi and always have special from 11-3. The food is always good and consistent. This place is family own and operated and are very friendly and nice. It's is definitely recommended.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

We have been eating at China Garden since they opened in the mid 80s. It's a family run business that serves consistently good food. The have a great Sushi bar and a wide selection of dishes.
We generally select like to get a different main course each visit, but our favorite dish are the mixed fried rice. Always have extra food to take home for a second meal. Great value