“Great sushi special. ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Fresh sushi and always have special from 11-3. The food is always good and consistent. This place is family own and operated and are very friendly and nice. It's is definitely recommended.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

We have been eating at China Garden since they opened in the mid 80s. It's a family run business that serves consistently good food. The have a great Sushi bar and a wide selection of dishes.
We generally select like to get a different main course each visit, but our favorite dish are the mixed fried rice. Always have extra food to take home for a second meal. Great value

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Allen and MeiLin, the owners, treat everyone like family and the food is delicious with huge portions. We always have leftovers for lunch the next day. The Sushi is always fresh and is some of the best I've ever tasted. They will prepare food without MSG if you ask them.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

We have missed great Chinese food now for over a year. Upon our visit to Frederick, we went here with friends. The service is still great, the food plentiful and the return like we had never gone away. The dishes we had at the table were: General's chicken, orange chicken, shrimp and asparagus and fried rice. There was enough left over for another complete meal for two. I am sure we will go once more before returning to Florida. Thanks for remaining a great restaurant. If you like Chinese food, then don't miss this restaurant!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I had pretty much given up on finding a good Chinese place in Frederick but being 9 months pregnant I was craving for Crspy Beef. I decided to try China Garden. When I called and asked if they had it and then asked the price I almost just decided not to get it as it is a little more expensive than some other Chinese delivery places. I am so glad I decided to give it a try anyway. Ordered on a Sunday night and delivery took less than 45 minutes. the portions were incredibly generous!! Definitely worth the extra cost. The Crispy Beef was almost all meat .At other places I always have to ask for no veggies and pay more for extra meat so this was a pleasant suprise. The Chicken Lo Mein was also huge and full of large chicken pieces. We also received 3 small cups of some delicious spicy cucumers and of course fortune cookies. Flavor of both was phenomenal. The delivery driver was super friendly as was the woman on the phone who took my order. Honestly I could not have been more pleased with everything about China Garden. I think we have finally found a good Chinese place here in Frederick. Can't wait to try more items from their menu.