“Good lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with my husband and two teenagers. Service was very good. We all enjoyed our food which included pizza, a Rueben, the southwest chicken wrap, French onion soup, and black bean soup. Everything but the black bean soup (which was bland) was good.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I live in Wi and we know beer! With that said the building is beautiful! The employees’s were very good! However they only had one beer I liked which was the stout they had on tap. Really need to work on your beers, I can get way better back home. I loved the rooftop garden as well!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Had a very good surprising meal. The empanadas were prepared differently from what we've had and the shrimp po boy was a delight. Nice sharable meal at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I want to try their beers. I guess I picked the wrong time which was a Saturday after 8 PM. it was elbow to elbow with the 20 something crowd. We had one beer. I tried to read their menu but the font was so small, well I guess I needed to be a little younger to read it. We left.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

When I lived here in Frederick this was always a favourite place of mine, after moving back to England and not being here for a year I am safely say it’s still the best! Went last night with some friends and we had a great time - wonderful food and even better ales! Can’t wait to go back on my trip

Been to Brewer's Alley? Share your experiences!