“Great Lunch Buffet - $15 Well Spent”
Review of Sushi Densha

Sushi Densha
Ranked #49 of 436 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 15 September 2017

First time to have the Sushi Densha lunch buffet which is available every weekday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. My grandson and I arrived a little late, but were able to enjoy a good selection of sushi rolls. When he asked if he could also have some Nigiri and a bowl of Miso Soup. He was quickly served both with a smile. And we enjoyed all we could eat - a great lunch for $15 each. If you are looking for something different for lunch, I recommend you try Sushi Densha.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are sushi lovers. We get sushi at least once a week, and have tried places all over the world (Europe, Indonesia, and stateside). We have used the conveyors before, but Sushi Densha is THE TOP!!! We tried it today for the first time and were pleasantly surprised by the quality, variety, service, price. Conveyors normally offer a limited variety of "cheap" sushi, but in this restaurant we were offered ALL SORT of rolls, nigiri, hosomaki, dumplings, spring rolls, edamame, and dessert. Not a single one was bad... all delicious and many original choices!! We had never tried tempura sushi with JAM!!! And it was so great!!!!! All for 15$ per person??
Sushi Densha truly is the place to go if u love sushi and are looking for an amazing all u can eat.
I just wish the conveyor was offered also on Saturday's or evenings as I (like I'm sure others) will be working during the times offered (mon-Friday 11am-2pm) and won't be able to enjoy it!!! Please consider that!!!! Chapeau to a GREAT restaurant! One of a kind!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Been going for years, really great sushi, other food always nice as well, service was great, very sad the belt is not on very often. That is part of the reason we go there.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

This review is for the lunch buffet (on the conveyor belt) - I can't speak to the regular Sushi Densha experience, which from the reviews here appears to be the much better option. 3 others and I came on a Tuesday for lunch. The price, at least, was not awful at $15/person. But you get what you pay for. I will admit that I eat gluten free, so my options were more limited than most - but I assumed with enough variety, it wouldn't be an issue. I was so wrong. The EXACT same things rotated around with minimal, minimal variety. There were hardly any appetizers aside from dumplings, which I couldn't eat. I was hoping to see edamame, seaweed salad, maybe miso soup. There was none. The rolls themselves were equally disappointing. 9 out of 10 rolls were California rolls with different toppings (avocado, imitation crab, maybe a thin slice of tuna, or some other configuration, but the inside was always a California roll). Again, because I am GF, and imitation crab contains wheat, I had trouble finding enough to eat. I definitely did not get my $15 worth! I will NOT be coming back for the lunch buffet, and I'm inclined to not come back altogether due to my experience.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Went for their $14 all-you-can-eat lunch. Food comes on a conveyer so just grab what you want. Not a lot of variation though, so you get kinda tired of the same 3-4 rolls.

1  Thank MachinaTiger

Been to Sushi Densha? Share your experiences!