“Lunch”

Sushi Densha
Ranked #50 of 449 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Went for their $14 all-you-can-eat lunch. Food comes on a conveyer so just grab what you want. Not a lot of variation though, so you get kinda tired of the same 3-4 rolls.

1  Thank MachinaTiger

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Best place to try all kinds of Sushi. All you can eat for $15. Do not miss this if you like Sushi or have always wanted to try it.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We came on a Saturday night and although they had a full house we were seated right away. They had lots of staff on hand. The menu was large. Not just sushi! My daughter and I both got a Bento Box. Salmon Teriyaki for me and shrimp tempura for her. Both of us were very happy with our meals. We saw someone else get dessert (cheesecake) and it looked awesome. The place was clean amd nicely decorated. They have some large screen TVs too. I will go back. I hope my review is helpful, if so please click "YES"!

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Great place. Go for the lunch buffet. You sit in your booth and a conveyor belt goes around and you pick up what you want. The eel is fantastic! I have had their fried rice and crunchy beef. Really, everything is good!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

If you happen to come during their happy hour, the prices are excellent and you can spend very little for a great meal out. The Sushi is also really good and consistent every time we visit.

Been to Sushi Densha? Share your experiences!