Baymont Inn and Suites Barstow Historic Route 66
Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Barstow
Reviewed 18 December 2016

The manager does a real great job in keeping this place in order. Talked to her for nearly 30 minutes and got a real insight to her knowledge, dedication, and security abilities in taking care of the guests.

Room Tip: I had a basement room and it was warm and easily accessed when moving baggage.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Bibi B, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Barstow Historic Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Julian S,

Aawwww Thank You,
I very much appreciate and value your feedback and I am very happy you enjoyed my services. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to myself and my staff members as we are always striving to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

absolutely dreadful. the room was tiny-barely enough room to turn around. small shower-no tub. the carpet was dirty and had debris on it. when my husband went to the desk and asked for a larger room (a card in the room says to let them know if you're not happy and they'll fix it), he was told that he would have to pay extra for a larger room. the staff was not friendly at all. when we checked in, the young woman at the desk was barely welcoming. the only good thing was the bed was comfortable and the linens were very nice. we stayed here because it was recommended by friends who often use the hotel. never again!!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Bibi B, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Barstow Historic Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Susan P,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor review.
On behalf of my entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations.
I hope that you will consider staying with us again so we can have an shot to provide you with an provide an excellent stay.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

A real great place to stay, clean, friendly, great service, always had hot coffee and cookies cold drink
Quite place great laundry to do your washing, would recommend this place for all
Would stay there again

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Bibi B, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Barstow Historic Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Dear Emely 5,

Thank you for taking the time to complete Tripadvisor online survey regarding your recent stay at my hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team.
Your survey responses will serve as GREAT encouragement to all my staff members and management as we all strive to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

It is always a pleasure to receive wonderful positive feedback.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Good AAA rate ($76), a very good breakfast, a good exercise room, good Internet service, clean hotel, and a friendly staff. Plenty of dining options within 2 miles - I was headed east and wanted to go via I-40, but it was nice to drive a little piece of history along route 66. My only complaint was that there is a rail yard about a mile away and when the trains stop, you hear the metallic braking... I would stay here again though if I was in the area.

Room Tip: The lobby level is floor 2, so if you have a lot of luggage, take a room on this floor.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo

Dear NoWorries2000,
On behalf of my entire Sleep Inn Barstow team members,
I would like to apologize for the noisy trains.

Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I am happy to see you enjoyed my staff's services and they made your stay enjoyable.

760.256.1300

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped here on the way back from Northern California to Tucson. The staff is extremely courteous, efficient, and helpful. The rooms are very clean, although a bit small, (hey...you're just going to sleep there, not live there) and the hotel allows folks with RV's, trailers, or boats to park right up near the lobby so they are secure. We were pulling a 22 foot boat, so this was very helpful and assuring. The continental breakfast was good, with rolls, eggs, sausage and biscuits and gravy, as well as a myriad of other items. If you're driving through...this is a great place to stop. Off the freeway with no noise from it and easy access back to it.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TrapperH

dear TrapperH,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor Review with such positive feedback!!!!!!!
We all Thank You for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time

Kind regards,