“Excellent coffee and pastry - need more tables”
Review of Haute Coffee

Haute Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Concord
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Very pleased with my House Blend Latte and Tart Apple Coffee Cake. Well worth the visit - in spite of the very awkward, poorly arranged seating. I had to sit at a dirty table (which was cleaned after I sat down) - felt conspicuous being a solo at a four-top whole others stood with coffee/pastry in hand, I ended up inviting a nice father/daughter couple to share, since I hated to see the table go to waste. Great place if they get the seating fixed!

There are newer reviews for Haute Coffee

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Tucked away in an ally off Thoreau Street is this small but delightful eatery. More than a coffee shop somewhat less than a full scaled restaurant it finds its nitch by delivering fresh made by the cup coffees, and an ever changing delightful menus of soups and sandwiches, pastries and wraps. WORTH heading here just to see the day''s specials! I had, for example, a cup of their awesome coffee and toast. We'll sort of toast...the familiar bread was there, but then: avocados thinly sliced and wonderfully ripe, walnuts, feta cheese and...honey. Tell me: when was the last time you had walnut, avacado, feta cheese and honey, together, warmed and delivered to your table in a funky welcoming old world feel room on a stunning October morning!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

A great choice for coffee when visiting Concord center, but the wait can be quite long. Really good desserts also.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I stopped by Haute Coffee for a quick bite to eat and a tea before getting on the road to the airport. It did not disappoint. The scone and the tea were delicious! The staff was wonderful and happy to customized a tea latte for me. They also offer sandwiches and salads. I wish I had had more time to sit in their dining room and enjoy a meal, but I am grateful that they had a carry out counter as well. Prices were reasonable in terms of what I expect to pay at places like this.

The only parking right by it is metered. So I suggested parking just outside downtown where it is free and walking (about a 5 5 minute walk if that).

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I went with a friend on a Sunday afternoon after a swim at Walden. We both ordered lattés, mine with almond milk and his with low fat. There were fantastic! I might say the best latté ever, or at least in recent memory. Very nice, smooth, flavorful, perfect temperature, nice design made with the foam. Excellent!!❤️. We also had a cookie bar of some sort - blueberry with shortbread. I don't usually buy that kind of thing for many reasons, one being my waistline. We split it and we both loved it. Lots of times I find such coffeehouse confections to be beautiful but not tasty. This was both. Yummy! So I have only been once and it far exceeded my expectations. I will definitely go again and tell you about it. It is a high bar now - I wonder if this place can maintain that level of perfection.