“Super cute and yummy”

Reasons to be Cheerful
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Concord
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We were camping at a nearby campground and found this cute place when waiting for the commuter train into Boston. They make their own delicious ice cream and have many delicious flavors!! Splurge on vaca and have the ice cream!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

The ice cream is delicious! They have changing and unique flavors, as well as, the standard favorites. They also make the most delicious hot cocoa!

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Every flavor I've tried has been great, however, my absolute favorite, Coconut Almond Chip is nothing less than amazing. I used to drive to Cambridge to get this as Christina's in Inman square used to have the best in Greater Boston area, however there is a new champ. They toast the coconut and the almond and chocolate chunks are big and delicious. Call ahead to see if they have it because it's not always available, but if it's not, another flavor will hold you over till next time. I travel for great food, trust me, this place is the real deal. I thought they were crazy when they opened because of Bedford Farms in town, but surprise, surprise.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

This is great ice cream! It's made on site by people who seriously study the craft and take great care in making their product. The place, itself, is cheerful and well lit. Bright colors. On a rainy day, there's art work at the back to review. I live in Cambridge… My favorite ice cream there is Christina's. When I'm in the country, THIS is the place I come to. Rich, creamy, with clear flavors. The sorbets are also terrific. My favorite is the "mixed fruit." Worth the visit!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

As close to homemade as you can get it. Grab a cone and stroll through west concord's unique shops. My favorites are the ginger and the nutella. Oh wait! I also like the cinnamon and the mexican chocolate. Too many great flavors to choose from.

2  Thank jodig1964