“Best cheese shop in Western Suburbs”

The Concord Cheese Shop
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This store has a great array of cheeses from all over the world. Some specialties to try are the Aussie Magic, any Blue and the Parmesan. Olive mix and the pickle mixes are perfectly brined. Fresh bread (try the baguettes in the basket) and artisan chocolates and cheese jams ( chocolate fig is amazing) are located towards the front of the store. If you walk over the the hot deli area, try the Mac and Cheese. Wine tastings are weekly. The Cheese Monger there can help you set up a great night of appetizers for a party or a gift.

1  Thank earthedu

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is another great stop in the Concord, Ma area. Easy to get to and a great selection of cheese. Also some tasty delights to try and very helpful employees to help you decide a good choice.

1  Thank anncY8322EY
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Neat little shop. They have lots of delicious-looking things! It was really crowded, though, and it took a bit to figure out where/how to order anything. Quite a wait, but the sandwiches were worth it. Very tasty. The crunch of the crust on the baguette was so delicious!

Staff was friendly- they told us about the wine tasting that was available and offered cheese samples. It was just too crowded to partake in the tasting, though. There is some indoor seating, but it is a tight space and super crowded, so we found a bench outside. Not ideal, but it worked. I was hoping to find a few wines from local wineries to take back home, but I only found one or two, which was too bad.

Kind of a pricey place, but I'm still very glad that we stopped and tried their sandwiches.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

When vacationing in Concord, we saw this shop and my husband says "ok let's go there and get some cheese!". Great idea - except the prices were thru the roof!!! $39.99 for a pound of cheese??!! Yes, there was a wide variety but unfortunately not a wide variety of prices - everything was super expensive! Maybe we're spoiled from our trips to Wisconsin getting great cheeses at very reasonable prices - I just know we couldn't swing the prices they were asking at this shop!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I wandered in to the this delightful shop on a quick overnight getaway to Concord. It is full of amazing cheeses, nuts, snacks, and a deli counter in the back. They make their own cheese spreads. After sampling two, I bought the artichoke Parmesan one. Along with an Iggy's baquette, I sat on a park bench and enjoyed!