“Great sandwich shop to go as well as diner”

Main Streets Market & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Concord
Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I drove past it in Concord and decided to take my lunch with me. I ordered a Pulled Pork Panini and a green tea. The panini was great! lost of pulled pork great marinade. The panini could have been a little more crispy still mouthwatering. Green tea was great as well. Both packed ecofriendly

Reviewed 25 May 2017

good place for dinner and live music. food is good not fantastic but the vibe is great. go early on music nights

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a cup of coffee and a pastry on a late weekday afternoon. There seemed to be some confusion behind the counter getting the waiting patrons served. We were told that if we wished to have our items inside we had to take a seat and wait for a server to take our order. A server did appear and take our order. The coffee arrived promptly but the two pastries took about ten minutes to be delivered. We could see them sitting in the pickup area but no server picked them up until we mentioned the delay. While the items served and the coffee were tasty, the service left us disappointed.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

many terrific bands make this a fun spot for dinner and drinks. Be aware that if you don't get a seat there is no place to stand and just listen so make a point of reserving a table or get there early. Always a nice place for live music and in downtown Concord if you live in metro west! Food is reasonably priced and good choices. Servers are very nice!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I wish I had the time to sit at a table and enjoy this cute cafe. Plenty of options for everyone here. It was busy at lunch when I stopped by, so make sure you have time to wait (about 15 mins) if you are taking it to go. This sandwich was yummy and came with fries!