“Great food.....EVERY time”

Sapori D' Italia
Ranked #31 of 296 Restaurants in Almunecar
Price range: USD 7 - USD 17
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our stays in Almuñecar would not be the same without visiting the Sapori D'Italia and eating one of their many varied and delicious pizzas.....we have known the staff since the restaurant first opened and whilst they work unbelievably hard notably in the Summer months, the attention to detail and pride in every pizza made no matter how busy they are is what makes the Sapori D'Italia stand out for me. The excellent reputation they have earned within the town is completely deserved in my view.

Whilst on holiday in Almuñecar please take a trip to the Velilla beach to the restaurant and you will be well rewarded in doing so.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have been using this place for a few years now. The pizzas are excellent and the staff are friendly.
Pepperoni pizza and a mushroom pizza yum yum!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We found this restaurant by recommendation - and we were not disappointed
The Pizzas were cooked to order and were very tasty - large helpings too. Wine a fair price and the service attentive at first - though as the meal was cooked to order we did have to wait over 30 minutes until service - a small price to pay for well cooked food - recommended if you have the time!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

delicious Italian food, big plates and pretty cheap, friendly waiters, delicious desserts like tiramisu

Reviewed 21 March 2017

It was amazing to visit this place. The food was just perfect and I think the best pizzas in town. The staff was so friendly and when I visited there, I didn't have my eyeglasses with me and the servant saw that I couldn't read the menu the pizzamaker brought his eyeglasses to me so that I could see. Great service and quite cheap. You can also take the pizza with you if you are full.