All reviewskids clubspanish familiesgreat holidayold townthis hotel caterslarge restaurantpool areacooked breakfastkept spotlessly cleanlong weekendper dayother guestsrepsfridgemenorcatvbalcony
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We needed somewhere to stay for one night, while in the area for business.

I would say that this is a typical package holiday hotel that one could expect if going away for a week or two.

The staff were incredibly nice. As this hotel caters almost solely for Spanish customers (Spanish families mainly), I had to make use of my very basic Spanish - and all the staff were wonderfully patient.

The hotel facilities are clean, but do look a bit worn. I remember staying in hotels that looked like this in the 1980s. That all said - there is nothing wrong with that. It is clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff really make an effort, and the clientele are lovely (as are virtually all Spanish people after all).

Yes, there were niggles - like the bathroom floor got easily wet, and the balcony door did not lock properly - but it would have been impossible for anyone other than Spider-Man to get into the balcony, and the hotel is very safe.

The pool area was nice and pleasant, and the food and entertainment were way above average for this type of hotel.

If I were to do a package holiday, or visit the area again - I would most definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Just home from a fantastic week with my husband and 8 year old grandson, lovely clean hotel and the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in on a holiday, 2 double beds in our room, rooms cleaned every day, safe available to rent, a very large restaurant with loads of choices, English sausages every day at breakfast, crepes made fresh daily, omelette made to order, overall the food was fantastic, very quiet location so if it's partying your after this is not the hotel for you, we went to the crazy kapers zoo which we loved, there is a lovely little restaurant on the beach beside the hotel and the food was excellent, there is only 4 or 5 wee shops so nowhere to spend money which isn't a bad thing I suppose lol, overall a great holiday in a lovely quiet location

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Arrived with my husband 2 sons and 4 grandchildren ages 4 to 11 we all had a fantastic
Time. All staff were so helpful nothing to much bother spotless hotel rooms clean to a brillant standard excellant food. Kids club goods nothing too much bother for Thomson reps and Shaka who arrange the entertainment for the adults was brillant.
Beach 1 minute away lovely walks .

First time in Menorca and at hotel definitely will be back and would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We were on the 4 floor at the east side of the building lovely view and quiet
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank harrybyr0n
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Tucked away in an unusual out of the way position,our coach had to back up alane to get to the front door. Room was good and clean, shower tap attachment in bath needed updating. Food pretty abysmal.Breakfast the same evey morning with the hot eggs bacon and beans cold.Baked beans like they had just been emptied from the tin.Microwave put to good use to heat up the so cold hot food. Lunch and dinner not muchto write home about. Have never seen slices of sweet potato on offer as a sweet course nor slices of orange for that matter. Pineapple slices one evening were so thin they looked like they had been cut on a bacon slicer.Some odd offerings for main course too with no explanation as to what some items were. FISH could have been anything, so too VEGETABLES. Salads were my main choice but again the same thing ,lunch and dinner.
Bread rolls, dry and very rarely any butter out. On the whole it looked like the chef had to make the best of the budget given.The waiter served Christmas Galà Dinner was memorable for all the wrong reasons, just a basic meal with little in the way of Christmas trimmings. Staff were on the whole pleasant except for one young man who completely ignored me when I said Buenes Dias, he also ignored my wife when she also wished him good day. The hotel states a fifteen minute walk into town but this would only apply if you we young and fit, my wife and I had to take the bus in as it was too far to walk from the hotel which we found to be a bit isolated especially in the evening after dinner. Would not go to this hotel again ànd am confused with it,s four star rating. Have been in many Spanish four star hotels and this one definitely no comparison.

g. .

Room Tip: pick a different hotel
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarcusTorrevieja
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We where not allowed to bring coffee from dining room outside on the table in the sun.
We Norwegian like to have coffee after finishing breakfast.
At dinner time, we where expected to leave the restaurant after 1 hour. Not everybody was finish drinking their wine

Room Tip: on after noon sun
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends