All reviewsatlanta airportpark and flyfree hot breakfastroom was cleanthe shuttle driverbreakfast and dinnerhot tubinternational terminalgreat place to stayfree shuttlean early flightrental carnext morningone night stayevening receptionstaff was very friendly and helpfulindoor pool
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

When we take our girls on vacation...the Drury is ALWAYS our number 1 choice for hotels in the area!!! Their hot dinner and cocktails are a nice touch (there’s always the restaurant next door if you don’t like Drury’s)! Our kids love the popcorn and soda in the evenings so they can watch a movie before going to bed! The one bedroom suites are nice, roomy and comfortable!!! The added bonus is their reliable shuttle service and PARK AND STAY!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

My flight got cxl midnight, booked room last minute online $139. Because it was past midnight it was already August 3rd, i booked for the 3rd checking out next day.
When i got to front desk, Andrea tell me that i can check in at 3 pm, but is 12:30 Am. She is not helping and basicly telling me that is nothing that she can do.
I asked her to book a new reservation and she did, for $220.
She was enjoying making me know who was in control, and acting like i was out of control.
The room didnt even have lotion and smell very bad, but i didnt have a choice, i was going to be there for only 5 hours.
I had a 5 hours flight, delayed and cancelation, and by the end of the night i have to deal with the bad actitud of Andrea when she is suppose to offer a service and accommodate the customer. Obviously she was having a bad evening and hate her job and i have to be a victim of her issues.
Unfortunately, the service that I received doesn’t make me wanting to stay in any of this hotels, i knew that it was for 5 hours, i knew that it was not the Ritz Carlton, but after i was treated and over charged make me put attention thay was not even lotion in the room.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Mauricio G
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me a few days ago regarding your stay with us. Again, I am sorry that your stay with us was so unpleasant. If you would like to discuss this matter any further, please contact me at 404-761-4900.

Justina H.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I’m not sure if I’ll be other reviewer’s are used to sleeping in tents, because I don’t understand why it would be so great about this place. It has a feeling of age about it, like it was built 30 years ago and trying to look modern but failing.

While I’ve stayed in the worse hotel rooms, there’s certainly nothing distinctive for attractive about this place. Frankly, my wife and I were thinking that we would’ve been better off just trying to sleep at the airport terminal then spend the night here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CT B

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your stay! I am sorry that you were not impressed with our facilities. We just had our exterior renovated in April 2018 and we look forward to getting an interior refresh soon. We like to think that so many of our guests give us great reviews because of our exemplary service. If your travels ever bring you to Atlanta again, we would love to have you back as our guest.

Warm Regards,

Justina H.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Convenient to airport, restful, clean, good food for breakfast and evening 'dinner' and cocktail hour (all complimentary).
Free shuttle to airport if you need it.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Comfy bed.
Mini fridge and microwave and coffeemaker in room

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was great! The rooms were clean and a decent size the bathroom was a bit small but not to bad. They serive a wide spread breakfast every morning and a hot dinner like deal at night and each guest over 21 get 3 free alcoholic drinks per day. It is close to the airport but the noise wasnt loud at all. It is within walking distance to a couple restaurants. The front desk attendant was so nice and very sweet, she was happy to answer any queations we had about the area. The staff that worked in the food area both morning and afternoon were great and readily available to help with anything you needed. We will defiantly be back to stay again!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family