1,180 results
All reviews double tree atlanta airport warm cookies shuttle service corner room bed was comfortable free shuttle enjoyed my stay delta meeting interstate
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Stayed over night between flights in February points/cash. Everyone at the hotel treated us with a warm welcome. Management had left some coupons for us upon arrival, very nice touch! The next morning, while we waited for the shuttle, the manager stopped by to check on our stay and offer a cup of coffee. I would definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to staying again!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tanika B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

I am very happy to hear about your wonderful Doubletree experience. Our goal is to always make our guest feel welcome and at home during every visit. Thank you for sharing your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The lobby was nicely decorated and have a warm, welcoming feel. I would really like to thank Michelle (Front Desk Agent) for being very welcoming during our stay. The room was spotless and decor was very simple, modern way. The bed was super comfortable as well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tanika B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for a great review! Your compliments on our hotel and Michelle are very much appreciated. We hope you will be returning to the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Airport again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I was upset with the overall experience I received at this location. I missed half of my concert dealing with maintenance issues and hotel supervisors lied to me about not having another room for me. Once she saw the maintenance issue was going to last longer than they expect, then a room became available.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tanika B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Our hotel is sold out almost each day, however we often receive same day cancellations which could contribute to the availability change. Again, we are very sorry you had to move and it effected your later plans. We will reach out to you directly to make it right. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and we hope you would consider staying with us again in the future

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The best part of our stay was the exceptional customer service we received with Ms. O’Shea! She went above and beyond and we are so grateful! The hotel itself could benefit from some updates. The most disappointing part was the inconsistent shuttle service in the morning. The afternoon and evening shuttle service and staff were timely and friendly, though.

Date of stay: March 2018

While we are happy to hear the customer service experience we exceptional we are disappointed to learn that you also experienced inconsistency with the shuttle service. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The staff was great. Professional and still personable. Didn't feel as though I was speaking to customer service robots that you tend to encounter when traveling. I look forward to returning to this location, and hope to see the same people. Fair value for a first-time Hilton Honors customer. I will definitely be back.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your fantastic review of the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Airport. Your compliments to our staff and their service are greatly appreciated and have made our day. We hope the next time you travel to the area you’ll be back for another great stay with us