All reviews fogo de chao front desk room was clean yogurt free breakfast is place to sleep convenient location short drive the breakfast area close to downtown within walking distance would definitely stay here again great customer service business trip marta station buckhead piedmont
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The hotel was full because of people evacuating from the hurricane in Florida. As a result, the hotel staff was telling people to park anywhere, including in the handicapped parking spots. As a disabled person, I expressed my disagreement about them doing this. It makes no sense. I feel for the poor people displaced from their homes, but many of them have disabilities, and this hotel's policy makes things even more difficult for them. It makes no sense. This can't be the only time the hotel is full. And they did seem to have plenty of parking for everyone. I don't know if they can even legally do this, but, regardless, it is a horrible thing to do. Handicapped parking if for people with disabilities, and it is wrong for a hotel to tell its guests to park in those spots even if they are not disabled.

Room Tip: No advice.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank disabledtraveler810
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I have now finished week three staying at the Fairfield Inn in Buckhead. My husband is in the cancer unit of Piedmont Hospital Atlanta fighting brain cancer. I desperately needed a hotel that was both safe, close sand affordable.

the Fairfield Inn met all of my criteria and more! The beds were comfy, the water hot, the breakfast outstanding ! Even better, a Monday- Friday shuttle was available that allowed me to get to and from the hospital both morning and evening.

All of the staff are amazingly supportive , from the security officer to the shuttle driver and even the breakfast folk.

I love the amenities of two daily newspapers, and the popcorn in the evening. The breakfast is to die for- including sliced breakfast bread and so much more!

The front desk is professional and helpful, even to a sleep deprived, slightly addled old woman

AND, to top it all off, the rate is amazingly reasonable for Buckhead.

IF you are looking for a place to stay while caring for a loved one in Piedemont Hospital, I can unequivocally recommend the Fairfield. Buckhead ♥️♥️♥️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I had a great stay over this past weekend! Fairfield made our trip to Atlanta great. From the moment I checked in, I felt welcome. La'Kajah at the front desk was awesome and considerate and made note of my previous request for a higher floor. Although we didn't get it, the room was great and the floor wasn't noisy at all. The only complaint I have is that the bathroom door didn't close completely. Other than that, it was a great stay in a great neighborhood! I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I'd ask for a room not on the first floor. Pool and fitness center are there, plus it being right by the lobby can get noisy
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my Stay at the Fairfield Inn very much Travis from Maintenance fixed the phone line promptly, Mike extended the stay to lessen our stress. Also Gabby and Le'Kajah from the Front Desk were both very hospitable and helpful during my stay. Great Staff All Around. Will Recommend to anyone planning to visit the Buckhead Area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We stayed at this wonderful place on Thursday. When we arrived, we were greated by the nicest young woman who genuinely seemed to want to know how our trip was. This hotel is a great location if you need to be somewhere in Buckhead. There is no parking charge. My husband said the breakfast was better than most Fairfields.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bluegrassmom3
Starlet W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

We loved having you all here! I will be sure to commend Gabby on her excellent customer service. Thank you for your review