1,061 results
All reviews double tree braves stadium warm cookies two room suite breakfast buffet nice hotel front desk staff valet parking family reunion rooms were very clean upon check valet service definitely stay here again bed was very comfortable enjoyed my stay business trip suntrust
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a hotel within walking distance to suntrust Park that also had parking and this hotel was the perfect choice. We attempted to book at the Omni which was overpriced and had no rooms but we ended up with a great choice. This hotel was clean, the staff were very friendly, the amenities were good (except the pool was small and a little dirty) but they leave the net close by, within no more than a 5 to 7 min walk to Suntrust park, valet parking, and pretty good food for a pretty decent price. It was a great stay overall and we were happy with our choice. We also got a king room with a pull out couch and surprisingly enough the pull out couch was comfortable. Thank you doubletree we’ll be back again I’m sure.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Thaddeus H, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear nl1023,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad that you ended up staying at our hotel and enjoyed your hotel experience. It is always our pleasure to welcome you with great customer service. Your opinion means a lot to us as we take all the feedback and make sure we improve every stay. We look forward to you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We walked to the Braves game - barely a 3 minute journey. Fantastic bars and restaurants all around. Awesome view of the stadium lights. The room decor was beautiful and there was a ton of space for both work and relaxation. The staff was friendly and extremely accommodating to our group. I highly recommend this location.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Thaddeus H, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear ljc4nc,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
It was a pleasure having you stay with us. We are delighted that your hotel experience was satisfactory.
We look forward to having you stay at our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I had a decent experience. Room was nice. Staff friendly. I did have an issue on the second day of my stay. We woke up with an army of ants in our room. After reporting the issue a staff member cam with insect spray which was so strong it had him coughing before he was done with the job and us evacuating our room for the remainder of the day. The only blemish on an otherwise decent experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Thaddeus H, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Nursenikki792018,

I sincerely apologize for your hotel experience being less than satisfactory. We have taken the measures to ensure this incident doesn't occur again. The ant issue hasn't been a problem at this hotel, so this was a learning lesson for us. We are disappointed that you had to experience this. I am hoping that overall you enjoyed your stay, and will come and stay with us again. Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to write a review, this helps us to improve and do better so we can make your return satisfactory.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

This trip was for business. Would definitely consider returning for a family trip to the area. Shuttle service available to Atlanta Battery with a variety of high end restaurants and activities and of course, the Atlanta Braves Stadium.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Thaddeus H, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Dgoodnight,
Thank you for taking the time out to review our property. We are delighted that you enjoyed your business trip and considering staying with us again. We hope to see you return soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located within walking distance to the Braves SunTrust ball park and tons of great restaurants. I would stay here again.

There’s lots of negative feedback regarding the $15 mandatory valet parking. However this hotel is landlocked and frankly the most reliable valet service I have seen. They text you a link and all you need to do is hit the link, hit request car and the pull it around in 3-5 minutes. We left at 6am one morning, I hit the link as we walked out the door on the 3rd floor and the car was waiting when we walked out.

The breakfast is another area of debate. It’s $12.75 per person for the buffet. We walked in at 10:45, 15 min before closing at 11am. The free coffee station was kicked which is not acceptable. However they brought out some fresh scrambled eggs which were ok. There were plenty of perfectly prepared home fries and perfectly cooked bacon. I would have expected them to be dried out but I thought this was very positive. There was one croissant left that was very high quality something you would expect at Panera. They were out of ketchup, I asked both waitress and they were very nice and apologetic but confirmed no ketchup in the hotel...crazy but true. I think there’s good quality here but you can’t run out of coffee and ketchup for a $12.75 breakfast. Folks get this fixed!

Overall quality of the room was excellent. Bed was very very comfortable, 2 TVs, perfectly clean, great cooling, quiet rooms.

Would recommend, but please fix the breakfast issues!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Thaddeus H, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear John M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am disappointed that our breakfast accommodations left you less than satisfied. I apologize for the experience you had with not having coffee or ketchup, that is not a standard we want to have at this hotel. Your feedback is well received and important to us. We will take notes and allow this to be a learning lesson as we work on improving.
Overall, I am glad that you enjoyed our valet service and your room. We do hope that you will stay with us again. Thank you for a choosing to stay at the Doubletree Atlanta Galleria.