All reviewsdunwoody areagreat locationbreakfast areasliding doorrestaurants and shoppingindoor poolwould stay here againclean roomsfresh fruitshower headking suiteexcellent hotelmarta stationcomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayenjoyed our staywould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 16 August 2018

My wife and I pick this hotel for our staycation after looking at the reviews online. Overall room was nice and clean and bed was very comfortable. You couldn't go wrong with the breakfast because it gave you a little bit of everything. Cookies were very yummy and I wish that I could have gotten more!! We will be back because we enjoyed our stay!! Free Parking!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Rooms were spacious and very nice. Loved the bathroom. Very spacious and great lighting. Staff was polite and helpful. Great location to restaurants we liked. Overall, great stay. Will stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Definitely one of the best Hilton properties around the Perimeter area. I am in town 15 days or so a month and try to choose this property. The staff are great and the rooms are clean. What more could a traveler ask for?

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018

We had a great time during our entire visit, excellent service and attention to detail!! Highly recommend!! I would absolutely love to stay here again. Great front end service and staff was very accomodating.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018

My wife, daughter and I went down to Atlanta to visit friends in Dunwoody..We've always been big fans of Hampton Inns. This was one of the finest stays that we've ever experienced. I was disappointed at the Walmart down the road, but the location to Perimeter Mall was awesome. Thank you

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family