All reviews dunwoody area great location restaurants and shopping breakfast area sliding door indoor pool would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast excellent hotel clean rooms recommend this hotel fresh fruit king suite enjoyed our stay business trip bed was very comfortable marta station
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Loved this place... the entire hotel was very clean, the breakfast bar was full of so many choices and it was very good food. The staff was attentive and friendly.The room was big and very modern. Checking in and out was easy and quick. Lots to do in the area. I wouldn't stay any other place.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I simply loved staying here, great location and the staff was very informative and pleasant! The room waa very clean and comfortable! I could of stayed in bed all day! I definitely would recommend this property!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Excellent facility, newer and very clean. Staff is outstanding! The morning breakfast was wonderful and the beds and pillows were the most comfortable. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone staying in the Atlanta area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2017

If by any chance you are going to a BBQ with lots of smoke, probably people smoking meat, pork and a fire pit do not go to this beautiful hotel.
You may need to take a shower before you go into the room ! I know, does not make any sense.

I got a cleaning fee of $250 .
and when I called the Hotel the whole experience went bad. the rep told me that they found evidence of smoke, evidence? I do not smoke. just evidence. and that i needed to call on monday because they did not have a manager on site. ( the rep was laughing ) , I called again and the message was taken. still waiting for that call .... just called my credit card company .

I was looking for a comfortable bed and I found it. everything is new. the rooms are beautiful. I was so Happy with the last minute choice. ready to share details even about the awesome pillows and everything went bad with poor service and lack of people skills.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank emjj2012
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Everything from the hotel side of our stay was excellent, the only negative was we had a couple people on our floor that were loud late at night, room was very clean, staff was very friendly,Sunday breakfast on our stay was very good ( biscuits and sausage gravy) my favorite!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple