1,792 results
All reviews jelly beans club level candy bar turn down service room service valet staff heart of downtown georgia aquarium fitness center peachtree street high floor valet parking southern hospitality hotel restaurant centennial park upon check four seasons
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We live about 40 minutes from this property and wanted to stay for the firework display at Centennial Olympic Park just down the street. We did not want to deal with the after firework traffic nightmare. We checked in early in the afternoon and lounged around the property, walked the streets of downtown Atlanta and just enjoyed some family time in close quarters.

Whenever I stay at the Ritz, I go Club Level. For my family, it's totally worth it and the service is in paralleled. My children love the experience because those fabulous folks on Club Level cater to their every wish- all the stuff mom won't do, those folks will do. It was great. I have a dietary restriction and they went "out of their way" to provide another alternative for me. I appreciated that.

The entire crew in the Club Lounge on 24th floor are outstanding. Kuddos to Micah, Andrew, Victoria and the other brown lady who worked on July 5. Just top notch experience for my entire family. We ONLY stay Club Level when we stay at the Ritz, primarily for the customized experience we get. How they know everyone by, name... they must have a cheat sheet!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ScorpioWande
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Unfortunately, we were staying at another hotel for a convention last month in Atlanta. Some of our group switched to the Ritz and the difference was incredible for not a huge price differential.We ate at the restaurant which was excellent. One of the few restaurants we went to in Atlanta that actually had good service. The food was outstanding, they were sold out of something on the menu we wanted another creativity in making a replacement was probably better than the actual menu item! We had a couple of fun evenings in the bar lounge as well. Consistently Ritz!

2  Thank Jfortney
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I had a very comfortable stay and the location was fantastic for the event I was attending. The hotel needs to be refurbished at some point and it could be lovely. Staff were very attentive and the room was clean and well appointed.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Apeman57
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This is my third time staying at a Ritz-Carlton hotel and I'm never disappointed. I stayed at the Ritz-Carlton Atlanta on Business for almost three weeks in June and I had a wonderful experience. The staff is simply phenomenal!!! It's the little things, attention to details, and going the extra mile to make the guest feel SPECIAL that really touched me. They have really mastered the concept of customer service! I came in with an 8-night reservation and ended up extending to 19 nights, mind you it was during a very busy time with the Rotary convention! I had a very nice corner room with extra view on an upper floor. I also enjoyed the treats sent to my room from time to time and the complimentary champagne happy hour on weekend nights in the lobby. And did I mention it's walking distance to lots of restaurants and major attractions? Thank you to ALL the hotel staff for a wonderful stay, I can't thank you enough!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Yoli17
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We spent the night in Atlanta on the way to Florida. We had a room request upon arrival and were asked to go to the bar for a free drink while the rooms were prepared. They were quick. The staff is phenomenal! We were surprised when we were told not to go left when exiting the building. It wasn't explicitly stated it was unsafe to do so, but that was the idea given- never go left. The room looked like any other. There were cracks in bathroom floor and tub tiles. The bedding needed replaced. The turn down service with chocolates and water bottles was very nice and delicious! When renovations are complete, I am certain it will be beautiful!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Matthew S, Director of Operations at The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the positive feedback about the service you received while staying with us. We are excited about the upcoming room renovation later this year. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.