“Beautiful and Unpretentious”

The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
Ranked #25 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I love this RC because in addition to being immaculate, it has the Southern hospitality that many luxury hotels do not. The staff are super friendly and the atmosphere is laid back.

There are loads of 'nooks and crannies' and quiet spots to chill. Check out the library, the bar and the patio off the library. Gorgeous quiet spots for a drink.

The pool and deck area above are palatial and gorgeous.

Don't miss the afternoon tea. It's one of the best in Atlanta.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Veronica M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,606)

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We live about 40 minutes from this property and wanted to stay for the firework display at Centennial Olympic Park just down the street. We did not want to deal with the after firework traffic nightmare. We checked in early in the afternoon and lounged around the property, walked the streets of downtown Atlanta and just enjoyed some family time in close quarters.

Whenever I stay at the Ritz, I go Club Level. For my family, it's totally worth it and the service is in paralleled. My children love the experience because those fabulous folks on Club Level cater to their every wish- all the stuff mom won't do, those folks will do. It was great. I have a dietary restriction and they went "out of their way" to provide another alternative for me. I appreciated that.

The entire crew in the Club Lounge on 24th floor are outstanding. Kuddos to Micah, Andrew, Victoria and the other brown lady who worked on July 5. Just top notch experience for my entire family. We ONLY stay Club Level when we stay at the Ritz, primarily for the customized experience we get. How they know everyone by, name... they must have a cheat sheet!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ScorpioWande
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Unfortunately, we were staying at another hotel for a convention last month in Atlanta. Some of our group switched to the Ritz and the difference was incredible for not a huge price differential.We ate at the restaurant which was excellent. One of the few restaurants we went to in Atlanta that actually had good service. The food was outstanding, they were sold out of something on the menu we wanted another creativity in making a replacement was probably better than the actual menu item! We had a couple of fun evenings in the bar lounge as well. Consistently Ritz!

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank Jfortney
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I had a very comfortable stay and the location was fantastic for the event I was attending. The hotel needs to be refurbished at some point and it could be lovely. Staff were very attentive and the room was clean and well appointed.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Mantaaal
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This is my third time staying at a Ritz-Carlton hotel and I'm never disappointed. I stayed at the Ritz-Carlton Atlanta on Business for almost three weeks in June and I had a wonderful experience. The staff is simply phenomenal!!! It's the little things, attention to details, and going the extra mile to make the guest feel SPECIAL that really touched me. They have really mastered the concept of customer service! I came in with an 8-night reservation and ended up extending to 19 nights, mind you it was during a very busy time with the Rotary convention! I had a very nice corner room with extra view on an upper floor. I also enjoyed the treats sent to my room from time to time and the complimentary champagne happy hour on weekend nights in the lobby. And did I mention it's walking distance to lots of restaurants and major attractions? Thank you to ALL the hotel staff for a wonderful stay, I can't thank you enough!!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business